Seriously...

I'm done with getting fake same rank players or completely diffrent rank.

I'mma be honest I don't care if I get 4 optimal survivors but even optimal is most of the time not enough as everyone plays like they belong to grey ranks.

I had full rank 7 team stepping in obvious traps in places or doorways at Hawkin's lab - Map with a white floor!!!! it's more visible than in The Game map......

Or get this: I'm rank 8 and get 2 rank 15 teammates and a rank 20 teammate.

The game ended up horribly with everyone being able to complete 1 generator thanks to ruin.

Chases ended too soon and the rank was too low to take advantage of things like the killer spending little more time at hook than he should etc.

Honestly this makes me want to play some stupid evil tactic that I know isn't going to solve any problem, make me doubt it after I do it and probably cause someone a bad game that didn't even have to deserve it.

And the queue times are still too long for the players online... and since I rank 8 can get rank 15's I should have fast queues if the system sorts people with such a rank diffrance. I wouldn't care less about rank diffrance if it wasn't too big and the queue times were short.

Comments

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327

The matchmaking system is bugged right now. Pretty sure everyone knows this by now. As for queue times, Survivors are taking forever, but killers are pretty much instant. I'm guessing people wanna play more Killer since poor low ranks are easy prey right now

• Kagari_Leha
    Kagari_Leha Member Posts: 555

Ranks doesnt mean anything

but after December's Rank Reset it became completely useless