I miss HybridPanda!!

LOA
LOA Member Posts: 235

I do hope he is doing alright, I know he has said he is dealing with some mental issues, so I hope that he is doing that and that is why he hasn't posted any videos or streams lately. But the man is a class act, very non-toxic player, and overall a joy to watch and listen to. He has me in stitches cracking up during most of his YT videos. Any recommendations on another YTer or Streamer who is mostly fun but still knowledgeable in the game??

Comments

• Venom368
    Venom368 Member Posts: 321

My favorite streamer is probably OhTofu, and he has a lot of very informative youtube vids and tutorials. He's probably the most wholesome guy i've watched stream.

EdgarAllenBro is pretty dang funny to watch stream as well, albeit a bit more toxic at times lol. Both of them are good dudes though that you should check out

• PistolTimb
    PistolTimb Member Posts: 1,413

I heard about what he's going through. My grandmother died of lung cancer and my mother dealt with breast cancer years ago. Terrible disease and I sincerely hope Panda doesn't let himself fall into dark times. Best we can do is give him our thoughts, support and prayers (I'm not the religious type but it's the thought that counts).

Notzdarva is smart and funny but I'm sure you've already heard of him. Damnnohtml can be really funny and is knowledgeable. Tru3 releases a ton of content and knows the game extremely well. Marth88 is brilliant but I'm not sure if he still plays dbd.

Cheers.

• LOA

I hadn't seen that. That is heartbreaking. He seems like he has had it super rough the last few months.

• Venom368

Ahh yes Otzadarva is a super wholesome guy as well.

I somehow forgot about Ralph. Ralph is probably the funniest dbd streamer I know, but he pretty much plays exclusively Huntress. He is a god with her. Definitely check out Ralph if you want a laugh

• VoodooChild
    VoodooChild Member Posts: 319

god damn man. That's tough, i cant imagine. No way i could crack jokes and play a video game while that was going on. I never even heard of this man but i hope he knows the whole community is with him

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Check out Fungoose as well! He's an amazing player that is highly educational.

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,693

I miss him, too. He was always fun to watch and really liked his audience :3

• kreeper124
    kreeper124 Member Posts: 492

The only DbD player I watch is ohmwrecker. Not because he's particularly amazing at the game (though he's much better than me) he's entertaining to me and his videos are usually chill

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061

When/if he does return there'll be a lot of people wanting to get into his videos again. He should take off as much time as he needs. I can't imagine how stressful and challenging it is for him right now.

• ppo8820
    ppo8820 Member Posts: 763

I love panda. I think he’s sick of dbd and burnt out. If you watch he latest videos you can tell he’s not into it as much. Plus winters hard on people who are struggling with mental health. I hope he comes back soon.

• ppo8820
    ppo8820 Member Posts: 763
  • VoodooChild

As for youtubers, Otzdarva is wholesome, TruTalent is kind of hated by the survivor side of the community (Hes the one that popularized the no stalk ghostface build) and i think of him as kind of an ######### but he hasn't actually done anything to warrant that lol, OhTofu is up there a well. All great players, none of them toxic

Monto and Noob3 both have series literally containing the word toxic but aren't really all that toxic. I seen some older noob3 videos before he played killer and he was but not so much these days (A common complaint is that his toxic series isn't toxic) Monto just a cool funny ass dude. Both really good, but more on the funny side than anything else.

Paulie Esther is as wholesome as you can get, hes an older guy taking care of his sick son and uses the game a way to connect with people. Literally no negativity whatsoever. His videos are mostly news tho but he streams like every night i think. He just uploaded a video about the devs putting in an easter egg referring to him and it made me feel warm as a #########. Hes also friends with Monto so that should tell you how toxic Monto could possibly be

• LOA

Thanks for the list. I do follow Tru3 and Paul E on YT. I don't mind Tru3, he does have a different approach, but it's like going to DbD class half the time, and you don't always like your teachers in school even when they are teaching good stuff. I haven't ever watched Monto, maybe I will give him a shot.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

I was very sorry to hear what Hybrid is going through, I wish him all the best.

As for my personal favorites? I like Tru3, his game knowledge is very good, decent teacher. Otz is just, the best. I mean, he is just so wholesome! I do like Noob3 and Monto, they are pretty funny. The King of DBD Memes is clearly Farmer John tho, great content.

• Accullla
    Accullla Member Posts: 984

If you followed hybridpanda, you've probably heard of GibsAndPieces - the guy is absolutely hilarious! Another great streamer is GenericAnonUser - he streams on PS4. Very informative and quite entertaining as well. Rayoxium is pretty funny too, but she plays huntress almost exclusively

• LOA

I would like to find a well played female streamer. Nothing against the guys, but...you know...girls are cuter.

I apologize for the sexism. It's the testosterone

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291

It's really sad to hear what he is going through. I wish him all the best as he was an amazing streamer and such a positive guy. He is missed by his community and is doing the right thing as this is obviously what he needs go get through it.

There are no words which can describe the pain of watching a loved one fighting that disease.

• LOA

Its incredibly sad. My father had prostate cancer and then Esophageal cancer almost back to back about 10 years ago. He was very lucky to survive both, but it was horrible to see how it changed and weakened him. He still isn't quite the same. My heart goes out to anyone affected by the disease.

• UrbanEvading
    UrbanEvading Member Posts: 35

You and me both. HybridPanda was one of my favourite streamers, I’d always look forward to Wednesdays for Shrine Watch. I hope nothing but the best for him in his current situation, he’ll definitely be missed.

As for other people to watch, I would say TrU3Ta1ent and Otzdarva. Very informative streamers who are a lot of fun to watch. Puppers and Monto are also entertaining, definitely worth checking out.

• xenofon13
    xenofon13 Member Posts: 1,241

If they fix hatchet hitboxes will see how 'god huntress' Ralph is.

• ProfoundEnding
    ProfoundEnding Member Posts: 2,334

No one is better then PainReleaver. He's so pure and must be protected.

• Accullla
    Accullla Member Posts: 984

In that case I recommend rayoxium and iosefka. Both of them are very entertaining

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

Well life is not really around the games though. So it's completely understanded that he needed to make break from dbd, youtube etc.

• 28_stabs
    28_stabs Member Posts: 1,470

I dont miss him.

• Venom368

Did you come to a thread of people discussing family illness to insult a streamer..?

• oliv
    oliv Member Posts: 7

I can only hope they quoted the wrong post and meant the one where someone said they don't miss him.

As for Panda, I see him in chat from time to time in Gibs' and Iosefka's streams. Good guy he is.

• Krystress
    Krystress Member Posts: 52

I don't know any toxic dbd streamers. Is that just me? Who's considered a toxic streamer?

• mmorrow8
    mmorrow8 Member Posts: 59

I stream DBD on PS4 and I try not to be as toxic as I used to be, my name is mmorrow8 gaming, roleplays, and animations for those who would wanna check me out. I need some critiques on my play style and I wanna make sure I'm not as toxic as some people are. For some rlly good suggestions Noob3, Ohm, Puppers and Monto are all pretty great so I would definitely recommend them as well. I have some friends that aren't toxic on DBD either and are really funny but they don't stream sadly.

• Darkskies
    Darkskies Member Posts: 1,158

Aww this is a sweet post I admire panda so hope him and his family strength.

Knowing people are out here actually giving him love and support hopefully eases his mind.

We love you panda 💖🐷💕🐼

• dbdwow
    dbdwow Member Posts: 17

Panda is one of the greatest content creator for DBD. This is very sad on many levels. His voice and commentary are gold, best wishes Panda!!!

• AngelxWingss
    AngelxWingss Member Posts: 1

Can confirm, Rayoxium is a great Huntress who interacts with chat as much as possible while playing. Not to mention her pizza dwight costume was on point

• PeenutsButt3r
    PeenutsButt3r Member Posts: 695

for non-toxic killer main, you might want to check DeviB, for fun and full of memes streamer, you might want to check TallerToast

• VoodooChild

Man I swear people getting banned everyday like theres a quota.....