Dont play killer

Especialy if u think about starting playing, dont play killer game if fully balanced on side of surviivors and ppl openly admit it.

And thats how will look most of ur games if u go a bit higher in ranks. Not fun.

https://imgur.com/ngdCX2l

Comments

• luka2211
    luka2211 Member Posts: 1,433

It's definately scuffed that you get red rank survivors as a rank 13.All i can say is keep trying till you become better,cause if you keep playing you will get better and over time will become a red rank killer yourself,don't let terrible matchmaking and bad games stop you :3

• Souless
    Souless Member Posts: 47

I am not going to force myself to play it thats looks half of my games i got already colection of screenshots i just dont bother post every one of them. i stay till end of event and then i play something else.

• JC316
    JC316 Member Posts: 693

That's a matchmaking problem, not a killer problem. Keep your cool, don't chase one for too long, try your best to at least black pip, and play the strongest killer you can. Plague is pretty good against the red ranks and easier to play as. The more you play against these kinds, the better you get.

• Souless

I am not going to try, there is no adressing problem by devs so i will not put any effort as well. You shouldnt to and i not going to get better stop saying that especialy as rank 13 without perks, game is bugged and survivor sided play survivor if u want have fun i know already solution but i rather not.

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529
    edited January 2020

Correction: Only play killer if you are Nurse, Spirit, Hag, or Huntress.

• Souless

Correction: If u are new player dont play killer they will put u vs rank 2 veterans and bully you. Not Fun.

• AlexisFox
    AlexisFox Member Posts: 127

DbD is not survivor sided one bit. The issue is that killers that believe it is all suffer from the same problem and that is that they want to be able to focus on 1 person at a time when they are facing a team of 4. They invariably fall into the same trap. They spot someone and without considering where the other 3 are and what they are doing they start to chase that person when that survivor is in a position where they have the advantage in a chase.

As the killer it is up to you to identify when chasing a survivor is going to be detrimental to your game or beneficial. A survivor out in the open that clearly knows where you are and is within range of a loop or jungle gym is called 'The Bait.' You do not want to chase 'The Bait.' Who you want to chase is the survivor that isn't ready for you because they weren't sure which direction you were coming from and they don't have a clear idea of which way they need to go to be able to run you.

Also when a chase goes on for too long it's time to peel off that survivor and go run the others off generators. An injured survivor is more likely to spend time healing than working on a generator. If they don't then they are taking a risk because they are that much easier to get down when you come back for them later and you WILL come back for them. (When the chase is going to be in your favor not theirs).

• Souless

They all rush gens, games ends in 5-10 min. just played game when i hooked 2 survivors in 1st 2 miin of game. DEOSENT MATTER the other 2 finished 2 gens in this times what making everything killer do litteraly pointless. u hooking survivios they making gens u chasing they making gens it dosent matter. That game is pure survivor sided even ur main mouse 1 attack is punishing u for landing hits with it xD change my mind.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,089

You dont know what they wrote. Only that he reported all 4 of them, and since I recognize 1 name, I am pretty sure it was not even an SWF (because when I had this person in my Lobby, they were either Solo or 2 man SWF, and not toxic at all).

Furthermore, he could have just reported them because he was salty. Looking at the post history, his Threads are kinda...special, I would say. Of course this is also a highly negative thread as well.

• Souless
    edited January 2020

I have very negative experience with this game. Are u suprised ? The things i see here are mindblowing.

• JC316
    JC316 Member Posts: 693

It might be better for you to play survivor until the matching is fixed. I'm competitive to a fault and I will get mad, but I always learn and adapt. It's always satisfying to me to crush red ranks as a green rank killer with a fraction of their hours.

• Souless
    edited January 2020

No i reported them cuz devs said that max rank diference in one trail is 6 and i got diference of 11 ranks what looks like an exploit for me. They basicly get free ranks for playing vs new player like me for not doing anything.

• Aven_Fallen

So you just the report System, because the Matchmaking is ######### up? Yeah, cool. Thats not how the Report System is supposed to work.

• Souless
    edited January 2020

Do we have any confirmation from devs that matchmaking is broken ? I dont think so, seen nothing from administration about broken matchmaking system. So if it works as supose and they claim 6 rank diference should be max then i rather be safe and repor exploit if any exist right ?

• Xerge
    Xerge Member Posts: 928

They have said it's a bug, but I personally do not believe them. It may be a bug and it may get fixed soon, so we'll see.

• samination
    samination Member Posts: 312

How about just play for fun and not worry. It's a video game. If you are clearly outranked, why not just play along and make it more interesting for yourself and less about "winning"? The next match will likely be better.

• Souless

Would u have fun getting bullied in half of ur games by high ranks players when you just started the game ? Are u trying to tell me to have fun ? Do you already have Stockholm Syndrome ?

• Souless
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    edited January 2020

On console only, she's not as good because FPS for lower generations and hitboxes.

I also heard her blink lunge is bugged.

Edit: Wow, this looks like I'm whining, so let me add this.

She's a great choice, but not as good on console than on PC.

• Aven_Fallen

Just answer my question: Because from what it looks like, you consider bullying everything that makes you lose.

"Bullying" is one of those words which is used way too often.

• Souless

Bulling in this case is putting new player against veterans with thousands of hours played do u disagree ?

• Souless

And when 4 big guys beat 1 small guy is also not bulling ? Do u see any kind of similarity or u will just pretend to be blind ?

• Aven_Fallen

As long as they were not actively going to let you feel miserable, they were not bullying you. If they were just playing the game and you had a hard time catching them (which is understandable and just logical, they are much higher Rank than you), they did not bully you at all.

• Johnble
    Johnble Member Posts: 175

You're not the only person that's stuck dealing with matchmaking being messed up right now. It would be bullying if you were being singled out, which you aren't. You've already said you refuse to adapt and learn how to play killer better, so what do you want anyone to do?

• Souless

ok look i am not saying that players bully me. i had 0% chance of wining this game playing that game form me is pointless i am not learning anything i am just getting demolished over and over by games like that. What i will say Devs are bully me by putting new player with high ranks, this high rank players from my knowledge dont chose to play vs me.

• Souless

Um are u saying that if u bully multiple people its not bulling anymore ? Thats very interesting. Leave that subject of bullying its not the point and i am not rly feeling bullied but it was pretty fun perspective. I know matchmaking is #########. So what u want me to do ? just say oh its broken dosent matter i will just pretend its fine ? Threre is not even information that something is broken so noone is going to fix anything. and what i want ? meaby fix matchmaking ?

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,313

"Bullying" requires intent and it's not bullying when matchmaking messes up. Just like you get games where the killer is lower rank, you get games where 2 survivors are lower rank even without SWF - it sucks but it happens and hopefully it gets fixed.

But it's not bullying regardless without intent and the same goes for anything from looping (including hugging god windows), tunneling or whatever else.

• Souless

Putting new player against veterans with thousands of hours played is in my opinion bulling. Do you disagree ?

• ppo8820
    ppo8820 Member Posts: 763

Killer is so easy when your rank 20-15, it’s stupid. I was getting 4K games after like 3 matches. On survivor I’m rank 5 and still die over half my games. The new survivor grind is way harder than learning killer. Killers don’t have to really stress out until rank 10 or so, depending on who they match with.

• PsychoKill89
    PsychoKill89 Member Posts: 3

I didn't start off playing killer cause I was afraid to play killer I always stuck to playing Survivor, I would only play certain killers little by little before they started doing buffs to killers and would just stick with survivor, and I recently before Christmas started playing Freddy and some others and was doing pretty decent, the more I played the better I was getting. I would start off bad then figure for next game on what I need to do better on.

• whammigobambam
    whammigobambam Member Posts: 1,201

Not much more incentive to play killer other then you get more blood points that way and you can't be attacked. But why care about blood points when it's not much fun to play? What with killers not leaving the hook in most matches, the game can be quite a braindead experience sometimes.

• Johnble
    Johnble Member Posts: 175

Pretty much what I'm saying is that nobody is intentionally putting YOU or anyone else at a disadvantage so it's not bullying. Give the game a break and come back after the next patch.

• Hex_KillerMainBTW
    Hex_KillerMainBTW Member Posts: 449

Just because someone has thousands of hours in the game, doesn't mean that they're going to be that good. I'm going to assume you were able to hook them a few times hopefully. However, when I was at rank 10 I'd go against some red ranks every so few times and I didn't get "bullied."

But telling people not to play killer because the match making dicked you over isn't a good enough reason.

• Zagrid
    Zagrid Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,000

This is definitely not how they explained match making should work. And if you don't like the product you are given, the easiest message to send to the makers is to not use it. So I agree with this.