Doesn't it feel good when...

You play legion just to get a daily ritual done and you run into a tea bagging swf and halfway through the game when all pallets are gone they got destroyed.

I rarely play legion but I had iradescent button and the dirt add-on. It's just irritating when they realized I was a legion instantaneously started teabagging me after palace until they noticed my addons. Oddly enough I messaged all of them Gg and they wasn't sour about it so it was kind of cool.

Comments

• DWolfAlpha
    DWolfAlpha Member Posts: 927

I ran ruin, dying light, thanatophobia, and BBQ (for the BP), with legion pin and, uh, green duration add-on. Added a BPS offering and blood hunt. Got over 113k bp. Yeah, I love it when I manage to destroy survivors with legion.

• kajagobi
    kajagobi Member Posts: 41

I had BBQ ruin forgot the rest. I was just needing to chase for 180 seconds

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

Eh, not really.

If a SWF team got destroyed it usually means those survivors weren't very good.

Occasionally, you'll outplay a legitimately decent SWF group, which is pretty satisfying.

• kajagobi
    kajagobi Member Posts: 41
    edited January 2020

Oh my God I felt so good but now that you mention it I could have been a stinky swf. My confidence is out the window now. -gloom- does it make a difference of two is right two and the others was ranked four?