Hey what about a movie?

Honestly a DBD movie could be great. What would the survivors be and killer be though?

Best Answer

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267
    Answer ✓

If a DBD movie were to be made. I would like it to be about Trapper and the OG survivors (Claudette, Jake, Meg and Dwight). If others survivors are in it it wouldn't be mad or anything. I would prefer the others that i mentioned. Even a series could be cool as well.

Answers

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396

A series would be better, but I'd want an anti-entity, or for the survivors to have some hope of escaping. I don't want to watch a show where I know everyone will end up dead.

• Angelicus23
    Angelicus23 Member Posts: 2,547

I thought about it too, and honestly, a spark of madness chapter film would be cool, or a last breath one can be easy to make

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267

I would want one to 'escape'. Be all happy running away past the gate, relief that they survived. Then something happens, after that something happens they are at the camp fire with the other survivors that died. All looking surprised then they see the killer watching them....That sounds like a movie. But i would like it to have something to show that they are on death loop.