The fact that BHVR is nerfing one of the worst killers shows that they don't know what they're doing

Their update notes just confirm to me what I already knew, the devs don't understand their own game. I want to give a quote that I just found astonishing. They say in their notes, "we felt it was time to revisit his kit with an eye to making it less frustrating." Umm, okay? What about the doc players who've had to deal with this killer being consistently in the bottom 3 worst killers in the game for nearly 3 years? What about them? What about the red rank survivors who understand how to play this game and know that doc has always been one of the worst killers in the game? I'm sorry, but the only people who find doc frustrating are low rank survivors who play this game like its a horror movie simulator, because they don't know how to loop. BHVR has had a lot of difficulty in balancing this game for new and experienced players, and this newest update shows that they aren't getting smarter at it.

Comments

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,022

No, they do know what they're doing, at least in this regard. They're catering to their cash cows.