Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Hear me out

EntityDrudge
EntityDrudge Member Posts: 184
edited January 2020 in General Discussions

With all of the outrage here i want to be one to say the Ruin nerf is not so bad. Survivors should have as few obstacles in their path of escape as possible. Because they are literally defenseless. And honestly, most people who main survivor are just better human beings. Decent people deserving of wins. Usually upper class. I would say the devs took it easy on us killers this time around, and i appreciate that notion. To be fair, we still have hitting the survivors, which we all know is extremely overpowered. Try escaping a match when someone keeps smacking you down and constantly hooking you. Then you'll see. I experienced survivor only once on my neighbors profile, because his family is better off than mine, and i was humbled. The amount of tricks we have up our sleeves as killers is too vast. Im expecting the devs to do the right thing and nerf hits in the next update. God knows it's understandable

Comments

• Bill_I_Am__Overbeck
    Bill_I_Am__Overbeck Member Posts: 312

True, true.

Every killer asks "Where's the survivor", but none ask

"How's the survivor?"

• Bill_I_Am__Overbeck
    Bill_I_Am__Overbeck Member Posts: 312

True, true.

Every killer asks "Where's the survivor", but none ask

"How's the survivor?"

• TWiXT
    TWiXT Member Posts: 2,063

B8

• Murcielago
    Murcielago Member Posts: 163

I know right killers have powers to use thats a little to strong I think they need to be toned back it's just shows how much lack of skill killers have not being able to apply pressure to four people at once

• Murcielago
    Murcielago Member Posts: 163

I know right killers have powers to use thats a little to strong I think they need to be toned back it's just shows how much lack of skill killers have not being able to apply pressure to four people at once