Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Devs, when you will start focusing on important things?

Ruin didn't need change. Totems placement needed change. Look how good they are hidden on the springwood map. I'm survivor main and in my opinion that change is so dumb so as doctor's change. Why do you listen 20 ranks survivors how to change the game? It's not hard to learn how to hit the skill checks, I learned so everyone can. You have this people of the fog program...why you don't listen these people how to change the game? These people are for something. Another stupid change will be that after the game you won't be able to see people's ranks haha. They screwed up matchmaking so now they will hide ranks. Pathetic! And like it's in my litle of this discution...when you will start focusing on the important things? I'M STILL WAITING FOR DEAD HARD FIX. I'm exhausted when perk even didn't work or my character is shaking on the ground. Also htboxes fix when? Hits through pallets, hits in the air but I will still get hit somehow...yeah ignore more these problems. You will start losing players eventually. @Peanits @not_Queen