We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Hooking

Hey guys, apologies in advance if this question has been asked before.

If you are hooked as the last survivor, having not been hooked so far during the trial, why on earth are you not given the chance to try and escape the hook? I honestly can’t think of a reason for the last hook to be like this? Does anyone know? Cheers 👍🏻

Comments

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051

Because they will have the choice of sitting there for 2 minutes doing nothing.

Though I think if you are on your 1st or 2nd hook and you get instakilled, it should grant you the 870 struggle points.

• yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832
    BigFudge said:

If you are hooked as the last survivor, having not been hooked so far during the trial, why on earth are you not given the chance to try and escape the hook? I honestly can’t think of a reason for the last hook to be like this? Does anyone know? Cheers 👍🏻
    Because there would be absolutely no reason for the killer to not just stand in front of you waiting till you hit struggle, its just saving everyone time.
  • Spiritbx
    Spiritbx Member Posts: 264
    So what if you kobe? The killer has nothing to do but to stand there and wait for the game to end. They will just hit and hook you again.
  • Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051

@Spiritbx said:
    So what if you kobe? The killer has nothing to do but to stand there and wait for the game to end. They will just hit and hook you again.

R E S P E C C
    %

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

Because 2mins can actually be 30% of a round time.

• BigFudge
    BigFudge Member Posts: 240
    edited August 2018
    Spiritbx said:
    I understand that but if you run adrenaline it’s very possible to get away. Situational I know but still.

edit - I’m an idiot
  • Esheon
    Esheon Member Posts: 568

@Spiritbx said:

R E S P E C C
    %

No, and you can't make me!

Actually, I usually do let kobes run off and heal. Just not if they do it right in front of me.
  • yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832
    BigFudge said:
    Spiritbx said:
    I understand that but if you run adrenaline it’s very possible to get away. Situational I know but still.
    It's literally impossible for adrenaline to go off when you get hooked and everyone else is dead, there's no conceivable situation where that would happen.
  • BigFudge
    Runiver said:

Because 2mins can actually be 30% of a round time.

Lol I don’t play at rank 1 yet so most matches aren’t that quick thank god. It just seems a bit silly to die instantly at the very last hurdle.
  • Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,237

@Spiritbx said:

"bUt ResPecT tHe fOuR pErceNt, rEspECt rNg!11!!!!1!"

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@BigFudge said:

Because survivors would try to hold the killer hostage in the mean time, trying to waste as much time as possible.
    You cant escape the hook anyway because there is a killer standing in front of you waiting for you to die

• BigFudge
    yeet said:
    BigFudge said:
    Spiritbx said:
    It's literally impossible for adrenaline to go off when you get hooked and everyone else is dead, there's no conceivable situation where that would happen.
    Oh yea just thought about it properly, my bad. I was thinking there must be a reason but I couldn’t get my head round it lol