Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What do you use your Iridescent Shards for ?

Kagari_Leha
Kagari_Leha Member Posts: 555

What do you use your Iridescent Shards for ? 47 votes

Characters
21%
FibijeanSteenGooierTragicSolitudeRin_is_my_waifuSebaOutbreakinferjusMrWhytetherikoHuffUncirtyne 10 votes
Cosmetics
44%
RuneStarrBossFoggyDownpourdragobvPhantomMask20763AdelooDaltonioTaretsuTheRockstarKnightXxkuroxshiroxXNikotiiniDr_LoomisAhoyWolfBrucecastro81meatisadelicacyanonymous31337Kagari_Leha[Deleted User]SirumalTro 21 votes
Shrine Perks
17%
PuggyMohawkUistreelMysticAdvisorZtarShotFilledPizzaNoOneEscapesNancyPokemonGOPlayerppo8820 8 votes
Shrine Perks, but for the BloodPoints
17%
gqnacesxEaFridalmanacRIP_LegiontoxicmeggoTechnic[Deleted User]toxicjeffmain123 8 votes

Comments

• inferjus
    inferjus Member Posts: 479
    Characters

I buy characters. I can get free skins with prestiging characters.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    edited January 2020
    Cosmetics

If i want characters, i buy them.

If i want Perks, i buy the character owning that Perk.

I have never had a problem with getting Bloodpoints, and i find that SoS doesn't give near enough Bloodpoints for the IS you spent.

So all that's left is saving up for future cosmetics.

• SebaOutbreak
    SebaOutbreak Member Posts: 399
    Characters

I never used the Shrine, and the Bloodpoints trade-off is not worth it imo.

I buy all non-licensed characters, starting with Killers (finally got the Oni a couple of weeks ago) and then I'll get the survivors. When I have no more characters left to buy I'll probably just go for cosmetics.

• FoggyDownpour
    FoggyDownpour Member Posts: 288
    Cosmetics

I use it for everything, but I use them for cosmetics the most

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,140
    Characters

Characters and cosmetics. I've bought four characters (two chapters) and a bunch of cosmetics with shards. Not sure which I've spent more on, though.

• FilledPizza
    FilledPizza Member Posts: 392
    Shrine Perks

Mainly shrine perks, but sometimes cosmetics and characters.

• ZtarShot
    ZtarShot Member Posts: 838
    Shrine Perks

Can't be bothered to buy a dlc when I could just get the three perks from the shrine.