The Springtrap: a killer concept

Options
2»

Comments

• Кrasш_999
    Кrasш_999 Member Posts: 12
    Options

Here is the link bro I support dbd springtrap, and you support me if we want to add dbd springtrap to the game, maybe they will see it, tell your friends :)!

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/175390/im-curious-to-see-how-many-people-will-vote-for-the-introduction-of-the-springtrap-maniac#latest

• TFLAME
    TFLAME Member Posts: 2
    Options

Честно сказать если его добавят это будет прикольно, но во первых это надо нормально реализовать, во второй правильный подбор перков и многое другое, тоесть нужно анализировать очень маленькие детали что бы не было плачевного конца, а так идея на то чтобы спрингтрап появился в игре и то что я видел в трейлере то в принципе я ХОЧУ что бы ОН и вся было в дбд. ПУСТЬ многие говорят что это будет полным говном, но я скажу так а вас не смущает костюм на легиона ввиде кролика, м ?! Нет, отпали вопросы, значит в принципе и спрингтрапа можно и добавить кто со мной меня поймут, кто не хочет дать шанс дбд и всё

• kaduyeah
    kaduyeah Member Posts: 1
    Options

this concept is so cool!

it does look like a overcomplicated trapper, my concept made he look like the engineer from tf2 though, i still rather mine anyway, i think i will be posting my concept here when i finally decide to write it

i really love fnaf, it's a series that i hold deep down in my heart and, if it makes it in dbd, it can be just a ######### legion skin that i would still buy

• Darknessmooncat
    Darknessmooncat Member Posts: 1
    Options

if springtrap is added when will he be added :c i wanna know so badly i really wanna play as him hes my fave fnaf character

• ConManSeven
    ConManSeven Member Posts: 24
    Options

I found this concept really cool. At first I thought the ability was op but then I saw the edits. I must say springtrap needs to be in the game and this springtrap would fit pretty nicely. Keep up the ideas 😎.

• Lord_Xylum
    Lord_Xylum Member Posts: 104
    Options

I appreciate this a lot more knowing that you took the time to work out the balancing and listened to helpful feedback; I try to balance my own concepts well too. Springtrap as a Killer is absolutely viable and the power seems like he could be useful at red ranks. Good job.

• NotGabriel
    NotGabriel Member Posts: 30
    Options

its crazy that this thread got as much attention as it did, I was expecting to get very little attention outside of trolls but it warms my heart knowin some of y’all like my idea! Even popping back on the forums all this time later I can see this aged well!

• NotGabriel
    NotGabriel Member Posts: 30
    Options

its crazy that this thread got as much attention as it did, I was expecting to get very little attention outside of trolls but it warms my heart knowin some of y’all like my idea! Even popping back on the forums all this time later I can see this aged well!

• Shadow_Bear
    Shadow_Bear Member Posts: 1
    Options

I Really like this idea, my friend have made a concept extremely close to this, i think it's an amazing idea, it would be so different to what the game is like now.

i do have other perk submissions to but this was pretty good