Make killers fair again

DarkGGhost
DarkGGhost Member Posts: 1,072

When you play the killer you are not the power role in this game . In order to change that i have same ideas and i will like your opinion too.
1) Doubled the punishment. You fail a skill check - your progress χ2.
2) Make the skill check like in FT13.
3) If you destroy a totem befor a X time you get injury and can't heal for the rest of the game.
4) Make the time on hook for 2 min to 1: 30 again.
5) Make the map 5-7 meter wide.
Ty for your time

Comments

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

This wouldn't make them fair.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    A trapped totem would be so dope imo lol.. the survivors finish cleansing it and it blows up an injures them 😂.. not last for the rest of the game though that would be too stupid....1:30 on hook would be nice to check out since SWF enjoy rushing the match anyways.. F13 died because of reasons... the maps need rework not to be smaller 
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@Master said:
    Your ideas arent that bad, but it will never happen.... you have to be aware that the entitled survivors represent 80% of the community

Of course they won’t make it, these ideas suck ass. The skill check ones will make the “killer owns at r20” WAY more brutal, and it won’t effect good survivors.

Trapped totems is another stupid idea that effects noobs, AND DOESNT EVEN MAKE SENSE. It’ll ALSO HARM SOLO; SWF will just be immersed till time is up.

All the no. Buffing camping is a ######### idea. Currentally going out is rewarded, as a rescue eliminates the wait, with this; camping would be supreme. I don’t even know what to say about the last idea

• DarkGGhost

so what is your ideas then ?

• DarkGGhost

@Grimzy you are surr main right ?

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Grimzy said:
    lol killers already are on top in this game.Especially since latest patch.I swear people need to chill out

:lol:

• DarkGGhost

@Grimzy i will to know why you say kilers are on top now .

• krick
    krick Member Posts: 13
    edited August 2018

@DarkGGhost said:

R1-R5 killer stats (without DCs, moris and NOED)

The requests for stat generation were as follows:

High Rank (Ranks 1-5)

Excludes games that have less than 4 survivors spawn.

Only counts sacrifices as kills; meaning it excludes DC's and Mori's from adding to the kill list.

Specifically excludes games where NOED is used.

level 1
    not_Queen_bhvr
    Developer
    9 points ·
    4 months ago
    · edited 4 months ago

I am forwarding this question to our Data analyst!

EDIT: He went with the specifics you asked for. Quick note, NOED is used in 14.6% of the games in Ranks 1 to 5.

Killer and % Sacrificed

HillBilly: 60%

Trapper: 56%

Pig: 56%

Cannibal: 55%

Nurse: 54%

Huntress: 53%

Hag: 52%

Shape: 51%

Wraith: 49%

Nightmare: 47%

EDIT: oh yere thees stats where before, pallet vacuum, 3 seconds pickup timers, and exhaustion timer going down while running

• DarkGGhost

for same reazon it seem off

• Grimzy
    Grimzy Member Posts: 219

@DarkGGhost said:

Well lets say im survivor main. I havent really played this game for long i will admit that and idk i find playing killer a bit stupid, its not for me. I managed to get to rank 12 just by doing what actually contributes. Asside giving killers the runaround because i suck at that.

Basically before thi patch, it was kinda like 50/50 whether my party escaped or not. Now nearly every match it wound up dead. At least 1-2 people die within the first 5 min of the match. Then you even have people running the glitched tinkerer, bitter murmur....you see what i mean? I get that kilers should be a bit stronger, but looking at this objectively as possible killers are already soo buffed up, and people still cry more.
    I can give credit to a good killer when i see one, but most people just whine to buff killers because they suck at their own game.

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256

@krick said:

@DarkGGhost said:

High Rank (Ranks 1-5)

Only counts sacrifices as kills; meaning it excludes DC's and Mori's from adding to the kill list.

level 1
    not_Queen_bhvr
    Developer
    9 points ·
    4 months ago
    · edited 4 months ago

EDIT: He went with the specifics you asked for. Quick note, NOED is used in 14.6% of the games in Ranks 1 to 5.

Killer and % Sacrificed

EDIT: oh yere thees stats where before, pallet vacuum, 3 seconds pickup timers, and exhaustion timer going down while running

I like how Hillbilly was statistically broken even before killer buffs, and without using a major endgame perk. But lel, "all killers should be brought up to Hillbilly's level".

• Master

Guess nurse killrate is so low> @Grimzy said:

@DarkGGhost said:

Well lets say im survivor main. I havent really played this game for long i will admit that and idk i find playing killer a bit stupid, its not for me. I managed to get to rank 12 just by doing what actually contributes. Asside giving killers the runaround because i suck at that.

Basically before thi patch, it was kinda like 50/50 whether my party escaped or not. Now nearly every match it wound up dead. At least 1-2 people die within the first 5 min of the match. Then you even have people running the glitched tinkerer, bitter murmur....you see what i mean? I get that kilers should be a bit stronger, but looking at this objectively as possible killers are already soo buffed up, and people still cry more.
    I can give credit to a good killer when i see one, but most people just whine to buff killers because they suck at their own game.

Try ranking up a bit further than rank 12. Then you will understand maybe

• DarkGGhost
    The thing with the numbers is we don't know how many people are in rank 5-1 and we only see the top killers you still have to show as the rest ranks because when devs try yo balance the game the do it with the status of rank 20-5.
  • Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911

Just make gens longer ffs or have ruin integrated in to the game so I don't have to waste a perk slot on a perk that is often spawned next to gens or on a hill or in the open. Imagine if I could kick a shrine and suddenly every survivor lost an essential perk like self care it would be stupid. Hex perks should have a passive effect. Ruin could have the effect that greats for the trial returns no gen progression. Devour hope maintains any stacks it has collected - 1 upon destruction.

Huntress lullaby could maintain its regression penalties without the skill check noise loss. Hex perks are the biggest failure in terms of design. It locations next to gens, on hills and in the open is inexcusable. In the words of monto my nephew could make better totem locations. Passive effects on these totems would ease the loss of losing a totem and make losing an entire perk slot feel a lot less #########.

Until maps are redesigned bamboozle should be integrated into the game as well. To many locations like the crotus prenn loop, lerys loop, cowshed loop and meat tree loops are terribly designed with no mind game options open. The problem with survivors who are against nerfs to there broken suite of perks is that blatantly broken killers are being balanced alongside normal solid killers. Billies should have a fuel mechanic that recharges or needs to be refilled at a locker. I'll get a lot of flak for this i know but something to slow him down and require him to restock or use his saw more sparingly would balance him dramatically. But no instead we have exhaustion recharge upon unhook and then bloodlust getting nerfed. do you think that effects billy huntress hag nurse. Hell no. But survivors players don't play killer to a high standard so their idea of balancing the game is pathetically uninformed. If you don't even reach rank 5 as killer your input on how to balance this game is invalid.

• Demonsouls1993
    Demonsouls1993 Member Posts: 261
    Grimzy said:

lol killers already are on top in this game.Especially since latest patch.I swear people need to chill out

Get out of rank 20 noob
  • Bravo0413
    Eninya said:

@krick said:

@DarkGGhost said:

High Rank (Ranks 1-5)

level 1
    not_Queen_bhvr
    Developer
    9 points ·
    4 months ago
    · edited 4 months ago

Killer and % Sacrificed

I like how Hillbilly was statistically broken even before killer buffs, and without using a major endgame perk. But lel, "all killers should be brought up to Hillbilly's level".

You do realize that the numbers are most likely inflated with stupid decisions... 4ks that shouldn't be 4k's etc.. .
  • Zarathos

@Bravo0413 said:
    Eninya said:

@krick said:

@DarkGGhost said:

High Rank (Ranks 1-5) Excludes games that have less than 4 survivors spawn. Only counts sacrifices as kills; meaning it excludes DC's and Mori's from adding to the kill list. Specifically excludes games where NOED is used.

level 1

not_Queen_bhvr

Developer

9 points ·

4 months ago

· edited 4 months ago

Killer and % Sacrificed

You do realize that the numbers are most likely inflated with stupid decisions... 4ks that shouldn't be 4k's etc.. .

I'm guilty of this as well. As a team we all got to exit gates except one of us who was hooked. We saved her in the end but all three of us were hooked and killed in the process.

• Bravo0413
    edited August 2018
    Zarathos said:

@Bravo0413 said:
    Eninya said:

@krick said:

@DarkGGhost said:

High Rank (Ranks 1-5) Excludes games that have less than 4 survivors spawn. Only counts sacrifices as kills; meaning it excludes DC's and Mori's from adding to the kill list. Specifically excludes games where NOED is used.

level 1

not_Queen_bhvr

Developer

9 points ·

4 months ago

· edited 4 months ago

Killer and % Sacrificed

I'm guilty of this as well. As a team we all got to exit gates except one of us who was hooked. We saved her in the end but all three of us were hooked and killed in the process.

@krick Exactly what this dude said... a lot of games survivors can feel guilty/cocky etc... and end up making a decision to save 1 person and then more people die.. but theres no way of keep track of those stats is there because that doesnt appear to be your agenda...
  • Zarathos

@Bravo0413 said:
    Zarathos said:

@Bravo0413 said:

Eninya said:

@krick said:

@DarkGGhost said:

R1-R5 killer stats (without DCs, moris and NOED) The requests for stat generation were as follows:

High Rank (Ranks 1-5)    Excludes games that have less than 4 survivors spawn.    Only counts sacrifices as kills; meaning it excludes DC's and Mori's from adding to the kill list.    Specifically excludes games where NOED is used.

level 1

not_Queen_bhvr

Developer

9 points ·

4 months ago

· edited 4 months ago

I am forwarding this question to our Data analyst! EDIT: He went with the specifics you asked for. Quick note, NOED is used in 14.6% of the games in Ranks 1 to 5. Killer and % Sacrificed HillBilly: 60%

@krick Exactly what this dude said... a lot of games survivors can feel guilty/cocky etc... and end up making a decision to save 1 person and then more people die.. but theres no way of keep track of those stats is there because that doesnt appear to be your agenda...

They could discount any killl's +1 after exit gates are powered its rare a killer will down multiple players and be able to hook them once exit gates open.

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    Everything after 1 is a no from me. They are all a tad extreme. (yes even the Friday slillchecks. That game is garbage and I don't wanna see it's influence anywhere else)
  • Grimzy
    Grimzy Member Posts: 219

@Demonsouls1993 said:
    Grimzy said:

Get out of rank 20 noob

I am rank 9, not 20. But thank you for pointing out your level of intelligence with this so helpful comment.

• Master

@DarkGGhost said:
    The thing with the numbers is we don't know how many people are in rank 5-1 and we only see the top killers you still have to show as the rest ranks because when devs try yo balance the game the do it with the status of rank 20-5.

If a game is unbalanced at high level, you basically end up bullying noobs in order to have fun, ranking up isnt even rewarded.....
    Its really unhealthy for the game and it they dont change that soon.... not sure about the future of the game