Just made it a lot harder

With the new change to ruin a lot of killers a going to have a lot of trouble pressuring gens.

Any killer that doesn't have high mobility is going to suffer from the ruin change example let's say I'm playing huntress on a large map it's very hard to pressure a gen that takes 30 seconds to get too.

Survivors better get ready to see a lot of Billy's, nurses, and spirit's because in my opinion the way some maps are designed if survivors don't three gen themselves it's going to be hard to pressure gens that are very far apart.

Comments

• SlimyTaco
    SlimyTaco Member Posts: 133

I havent seen many huntresses, (including myself), run ruin very often. And if killers didnt use it as a crutch instead of getting something that compliment their abilities more to make them more of a presence.

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320

Love that... Such a weird post.

So Ruin gets changed because there was what 80% of the playerbase in the high ranks using it...

So what you are saying... More people need to play Billy, Nurse and Spirit so they too get more changes? Nurse already did... Same with Spirit...

Is the hidden message to BHVR that they should change Billy now?

• HexMoriMeMommy
    HexMoriMeMommy Member Posts: 192

You have to be high off your ass.

The meta for Huntress Is Ruin, Nurses, Bbq and Whispers.

Ralph Umbra Scott

All the best huntress mains literally say it is arguably one of her most needed perks because if she gets a large map without it thats it. GG next game.

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396

RIP Huntress, even though they butchered me, many of them were fun and chill players. I also loved being carried by her. The smell of her musk was that of wild jasmine. He powerful yet feminine shoulder pressed against my torso gave me unlimited feelings of euphoria.

Now expect to only see one shot sexy mamas. Mark my words, the game will take a turn for the worse for survivors. I myself will have to go back to being one with the corn and bushes, which is a shame because I was just starting to get used to being chased for more than 5 seconds.

• SlimyTaco
    SlimyTaco Member Posts: 133

Clearly I must be when I do just fine in red ranks without any of those perks. I like to cater to my strengths, not my weaknesses. Also you have to account for addons as they are hella strong, but most killer players ingore when making arguments (or even complaints) about something.

• HexMoriMeMommy
    HexMoriMeMommy Member Posts: 192

Well #########, you must be a huntress god if you can magically do what arguably the 3 best huntress's in the world struggle to do.

You should stream, ######### you must be fan ######### tastic at it.

This isn't sarcasm at all and I totally believe you.