The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

what's your opinion if Ruin change to non-hex perk

First of all,I'm kinda agree that ruin needs some adjustment and I think I'm half happy with the changes but don't you think it's too weak to be considered hex perk? Because for both side of players and killers where even after this gen rushing would be much easier don't you think? even if you're not the gen rusher and your whole team are, the game would become

much shorter and trust me you won't even get one pip even if you're escaped. As for the killer,the ruin will give less impact and shorten the game time especially for the low ranks killer that didn't exactly memorise or have good knowledge upon some maps.Both my survivor and killer ranks are purple so yall red ranks pls don't bash me this is just my opinion. How's yours?

Comments

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

I think i would prefer a change to hexes in generall

Almost all hexes have the problem of usually being destroyed before giving enough value

I have said this a couple of times but i think hex totems should respawn some time after being destroyed losing all toķens

More points for survivors, getting an hex destroyed early game doesn't mean a wasted perk slot anymore and survivors having to cleanse the same hex a couple of times will take time away from generators

They could even make the strategic choise to cleanse or rush gens, would make both sides more interresting i think

• Speshul_Kitten
    Speshul_Kitten Member Posts: 1,861

It would be fine if it were not a hex perk, but only activated once X amount of generators were complete.

For example: Ruin: Once 2 generators have been powered, Ruin takes effect.

Given it wouldn’t be a Hex perk, would make it feel more useful without being too overpowered.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,849

This would actually be overpowered. It would make 3 gen strats incredibly annoying. There is very little survivors could do to counter it too. Maybe if it had some kind of duration built in. Like it activates after 2 gens are completed and lasts 5 minutes. I could live with that as either killer or survivor.

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

It could be too strong when paired with Surveillance They might have to consider that combination if the removed the Hex part of it.

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784

Too strong if it wasn't a Hex.

The perk isn't that bad as it is honestly.