Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Abandoned Hex Ruin.

I've abandoned using Hex Ruin and I'm glad I did because it is no longer a crutch and I've become a better player because of it. I think people rely so much on it and it really stifles game improvement. People are up in arms on how the nerf is the end but look at it as a beginning of your skills improving and for you to think outside the box, so to speak. It isn't the end .

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229
    edited January 2020

You've become a better player because it's only good if they don't cleanse it, most good survivors will either remove it immediately in the first 60 seconds or can do gens through it like it isn't even there. Thus leaving you with a wasted perk spot.

I would try and understand though, that people are upset because of their reasoning method, and the fact they only addressed survivor side issues surrounding the perk, and none of the killer side ones. Then, proceeded to dismiss any of the actual valid complaints, only to respond to the people losing their minds and acting out instead.

There are legit issues with gen speed/toolboxes that are probably going to be getting addressed by next patch or soon after I suspect; I don't think survivors are getting the boon they think they are. Killer skill is likely to improve a bit too, making their matches harder as people learn to be hyper aggressive, and be less "forgiving" in the camp/tunnel department in order to apply more pressure to get people off gens.

We'll see though...