Anyone else having this issue?

The game just starts and then all of a sudden 1 gen is left and you're like, 'Wait. When did the other 4 gens pop? Is the game already almost over?'

Anyone else have this issue when playing killer at ranks 1-5? The literally feels like it ends before you even have a real chance to play.

Comments

• popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831
    Nahhh... This is the next level of fast games:
    https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/popoles/video/57718346
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@CallMeRusty420 said:
    The game just starts and then all of a sudden 1 gen is left and you're like, 'Wait. When did the other 4 gens pop? Is the game already almost over?'

Anyone else have this issue when playing killer at ranks 1-5? The literally feels like it ends before you even have a real chance to play.

Thats why I dont rank up that high anymore.
    Once I reach the point where it feels more frustrating than fun, I play another game or watch a movie while deranking some ranks in DBD.
    I really hate when survivors DC, so I dont want to DC as killer that much

• popoles

Maybe I'm wrong but the killer hit the meg and then it immediately went to the end game screen. When would he have had time to hit Options and then Quit? I think that might have been a network issue maybe? If he was just quitting why even take the swing?

It's a rare bug on consoles. When you perform a hit, there is a really little chance the game ends for both sides.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@ZombieGenesis said:
    Maybe I'm wrong but the killer hit the meg and then it immediately went to the end game screen. When would he have had time to hit Options and then Quit? I think that might have been a network issue maybe? If he was just quitting why even take the swing?

99,9% of "DCs" ingame are ragequits.

• popoles
    Master said:

@ZombieGenesis said:

99,9% of "DCs" ingame are ragequits.

This one wasn't, though.
  • CallMeRusty420
    CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615

@popoles said:
    Nahhh... This is the next level of fast games:
    https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/popoles/video/57718346

A new cancer has been unleashed....