We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

PS4 Struggle

Options
hard2tumble
hard2tumble Member Posts: 5
is there anyway to change the ps4 struggle? Ive broken two joysticks on two controllers from struggling.

Comments

• FoggyWeather_
    FoggyWeather_ Member Posts: 163
    Options

What I do is instead of pushing them from side to side I rotate the joystick.
    Because it doesn't matter how fast you do it, since it has a base struggling speed.

• Cardinal_Copia
    Cardinal_Copia Member Posts: 139
    Options
    I killed the rubber on top of the analog stick with that! 
  • FoggyWeather_
    Options

@Cardinal_Copia said:
    I killed the rubber on top of the analog stick with that! 

With which method?

• hard2tumble
    hard2tumble Member Posts: 5
    Options
    @FoggyWeather_ either way when you’re in an intense game you lose focus on how fast you’re trying to escape which is why I broke my analog sticks
  • FoggyWeather_
    Options

Sounds realistic.
    I don't like it either. The could have put the wiggle buttons on square and circle.
    But since it's basically a port and they only changed the buttons you have to use the stick.

• Sarief
    Sarief Member Posts: 543
    Options

do it slowly, like once a half second is enough.