The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Are survivors just going to ignore this?

As a ######### survivor main, the new Ruin has me rather concerned. I mean, are we just going to ignore the fact that the new Ruin is gonna allow killers like Hag and Doc to 3gen even harder? Because I can see the number of 3genners rising, if not because Ruin allows it to be ridiculously strong, then simply out of spite against the Devs, which they then externalize via ruining all of the survivors' fun.

Like, just think about every 3gen situation you've won, and try to imagine winning it if the generator regression speed was twice as fast. If that doesn't send a chill down your spine, then maybe you haven't actually won any 3gen games, and I can't blame you for it.

Also, Devs, your clear survivor bias was obvious as ḿerde in the dev blog post, and the fact you even thought it was ok to hide the ranks at the endgame really does show just in how much of an ass direction this game is going. I don't like being treated like someone who still needs to suck on my mom's voluptuous tatta, even if most people who main the same side as I do still need to do that. Maybe it would be better to force them to let go of it instead of pandering to them, food for thought. Even though they can't eat yet becau- you get what I meant.

Comments