Who is your favourite original killer?

Options

Comments

• WeraRaptor
    WeraRaptor Member Posts: 18
    Options
    The Huntress

I love me some Huntress. It's kinda nice seeing a female killer (I know the Nurse exists, but, well, she is like, strangling herself with cloth over her head and we see none of her features other than her legs) that has a freaking great lore. Although I don't have her, I love playing against her. And in general, well, the fact that she's ranged is great.

• Greater_Cultist
    Greater_Cultist Member Posts: 81
    Options
    The Hillbilly

@Giddawid said:
    Let us know who you favourite original killer is!

Thicc Boi Billy shall always prevail

• redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    Options
    The Huntress
    Huntress she was my first killer and boy how I love ######### over pallet loopers or the ones waitng to slap my face with one and they take a hatchet to the face for it teach them some respect also doc your fear needs work seeing as I've been a lv3 madness and no screams yet gotta love calm spirit
  • redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    Options
    The Huntress
    Ok did not know I couldn't swere so I apologize
  • Ramxenoc445
    Ramxenoc445 Member Posts: 1,358
    Options
    The Huntress
    I also like the have but huntress is gold
  • SuperPrincessChaser
    SuperPrincessChaser Member Posts: 107
    edited September 2018
    Options
    The Huntress

The Huntress.

Not too great playing as her, but I really like her humming and going up against her always has me, and anyone I play with when I do, on edge. Her frame when running is a fearful sight to behold.

• TheCamper
    TheCamper Member Posts: 14
    Options
    The Doctor

@Mrmaplesyrup said:
    I think the Doctor was the most creative of the original killers. Also poor hag no one loves her :'(

She is actually alright now.

Like you can actually place traps as a mind game or to stop chases without taking too much time.

• starkiller1286
    starkiller1286 Member Posts: 889
    Options
    The Doctor
    It was between wraith doc and nurse but doc wins. I love shock and his perks are all great.
  • Evil_one
    Evil_one Member Posts: 22
    Options
    The Trapper
    The Trapper 
  • GeekRum
    GeekRum Member Posts: 4
    Options

Definitely the Trapper, I enjoy watching survivors avoid an area because their afraid of getting trapped

• Billou
    Billou Member Posts: 28
    Options
    The Hag

No poor Hag, I love her and the way you can play her and mindgame survivors. I really like to play nurse (but I need more practise with her) and doctor is so much fun!

• xxDeAd_SiLeNcE
    xxDeAd_SiLeNcE Member Posts: 23
    Options
    The Trapper
    The trapper is my favourite hands down, but he just isn’t viable in high ranked play. I made a thread about a possible semi-rework that could immediately bring him out of bottom tier. 
  • Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options
    The Trapper

where is the opinion for the clown?
    i just noticed... and the spirit is missing too!
    you really gotta update this post xD

• alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559
    Options
    The Wraith

@DatNerdyDwagon said:
    best killer 100% op

he feels quite nice i agree BROTHER

• Judgey001
    Judgey001 Member Posts: 6
    Options
    The Wraith
    Wraith definitely is the best in my opinion!
  • Soul_Consumption
    Soul_Consumption Member Posts: 68
    Options
    The Huntress

Huntress ever since she released, although the Spirit is up there

• katergames
    katergames Member Posts: 43
    Options

oh man, I was so prepared to put The Spirit, but this post came before her!

• Mr_Myers
    Mr_Myers Member Posts: 422
    Options
    The Huntress
    Huntress, first killer released after I started playing, plus I hum the lullaby sometimes since it's so chill
  • Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Options
    The Hillbilly
    @Mr_Myers Huntress's Lullaby, now with words! https://youtu.be/8f8WYvAo-RA
  • SlothGirly
    SlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146
    Options
    The Huntress

@Mrmaplesyrup said:
    I think the Doctor was the most creative of the original killers. Also poor hag no one loves her :'(

Not many ppl seem to like hag, but those who do are a nightmare to play against tbh. Also Huntress ftw, gotta get those kinks nice character designs and lore in...

• Mr_Myers
    Mr_Myers Member Posts: 422
    Options
    The Huntress

@Peasant said:
    @Mr_Myers Huntress's Lullaby, now with words! 

I have that on a playlist, I'm weird like that

• Knex4545
    Knex4545 Member Posts: 95
    Options
    The Doctor

The doctor. Drive em' mad before you drive your spike into em'. Nothing more satisfying than that scream.

• Kazerikh
    Kazerikh Member Posts: 4
    Options
    The Huntress

She's my baby since I've started to play the game in May even though I suck playing her. I think she is really hard to master on console (can't find survivors most of the time, lol!) but it is so satisfying when you can get a hit with a hatchet. Also can' get enough of her humming.

• madeashesjam
    madeashesjam Member Posts: 8
    Options
    The Huntress
    I like the huntresses design, I think her mask is good and her axe. Her gameplay is very fun and when you are swinging around a big fire axe you defiantly feel like you have a lot of power as the killer not just a player. The throwing axe, in most situations is now in readable useful but in some situations it can make the game(against survivors doing generators or you can get someone being saved of the hook if in distance).
  • SteveyHooves
    SteveyHooves Member Posts: 246
    Options
    The Huntress
    Can I revote... i would like to say the Wraith...
  • Nikkiwhat
    Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378
    Options
    Clown is my favorite original Killer.  Love his backstory, how creepy he is, love his look and his ability ia really good and disturbing in the idea of intoxicating Survivors and wanting their finger!

The rest I love a ton, ranked from following fav to least fav, though with the exception on the last one listed, they're almost tied with each other

Spirit: AMAZING look, excellent background and amazing perks, with a great ability!  Something about playing her is satisfying

Wraith: Bing Bong Boi is a great character, fun ability to mess around with Survivors...it's super addicting to Dong dat Bell.  With other Perks, becomes quite the powerhouse.  Kinda feel sorry for his character

Hag: Gruesome backstory and while playing VS her can be a nightmare, she is a blast to play as.  Her Traps and some amazing perks lead her to dominate games. Needs more cosmetics.

Trapper:  OG Killer, while not super strong, I love his mask and Survivors getting stuck in traps is VERY satisfying!

Huntress: Excellent design, great backstory and the humming is just the cherry on top. The Hatchet ability ia great, though can be tough to be great with (console player) only downside is that her Perks are so forgettable, though Huntress Lullaby is a fun one on paper!

Doctor: originally I didn't like the Doctor and didn't think Id play him at all...after having a Ritual to play as him...def changed my mind!  A great backstory, one of the GOOFIEST laughs & pallet stun sounds that makes me laugh a lot.  I like the originality of his Treatment mode and Shock ability! Adds a fun twist to the game

Nurse: One of,my favorite designed Killers from her look to her story, she's all primed to being a top favorite for sure!  However, since I factor in my game experience playing as these Killers, with ranking them...I have not played Nurse yet.  Since I play on console and need to really devote time practicing her unique playstyle AND the hinderence of console controller...Nurse will be one of the last Killers to play as.

Hillybilly: I do not like playing as Hillbilly.  Not a fan of his backstory, his look is only ok with the Scarecrow outfit and his ability...just bores me.  Use it to zip around the map, apply some pressure or ride the ass of Survivors and get an easy down.  I know their areare mains of Hillbilly for having fun and some for being able to down Survivors fast but for me......me......BLEH

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Options

Nurse.

I haven't bothered to learn her yet, but I really like her design and power. The spirit design and power is really good too.

• Pickens
    Pickens Member Posts: 16
    Options
    The Wraith

Bing bong boy.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,186
    Options
    The Huntress

The Huntress if I'm not using Michael Myers I go to her.

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    Options
    The Huntress
    Poll doesn't have the Spirit who bestowed haunting grounds and rancor which I look forward to adding to the arsenals of my killers.

Close second is Huntress though. Coz I want to bury the hatchet... in your head.
  • kyuu
    kyuu Member Posts: 32
    Options
    Nea should be on here
  • The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Options
    Nurse. I love the design, not just the power. There's some real Silent Hill vibes from her.
  • GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213
    edited October 2018
    Options
    The Hag

The Hag

For the poll. But The Spirit for real.

• Hubz
    Hubz Member Posts: 21
    Options
    The Hillbilly

All hail the billy mains. Though lately i have been getting very unlucky with how I am timing my chainsaw :(

• Fog_King
    Fog_King Member Posts: 688
    Options
    The Nurse

Mine is The Nurse.

• thrashed2pieces
    thrashed2pieces Member Posts: 57
    Options
    The Trapper
    Trapper just brings the pain, but Wraith is slowly replacing him as my new main... PS4 Nurse is so frustrating to use she barely gets any playtime from me.

P.S. @Giddawid there’s no Clown represented on the poll mang what gives 
  • Justicar
    Justicar Member Posts: 319
    edited November 2018
    Options
    The Huntress

My favorite is the Trapper. The mechanic is really enjoyable, and getting someone to run straight into a trap is one of the most satisfying things in the game.

Edit: I have no idea why I apparently voted for the Huntress originally on this. Her current hitboxes are obnoxious.
    Edit2: And apparently there's no way to change your vote.

• MartiH
    MartiH Member Posts: 34
    Options
    The Huntress

I love the Huntress, she's one of my main killers. Her backstory is probably the best out of all the killers, her design is great, her power (if mastered) is deadly and let's not forget about the lullaby: I love how it changes as time passes and the VA has a very good voice overall. Anna is my big butch Russian wife and I'll always love her.

• Maelstrom1313
    Maelstrom1313 Member Posts: 230
    Options
    The Wraith

Gotta be my boy wraith seen for my favourite

• Jeff_Zombie
    Jeff_Zombie Member Posts: 7
    Options
    The Trapper

Some close calls for me, but if I had to pick one I'd say The Trapper.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    edited November 2018
    Options
    The Doctor

Wraith

• Unnamed_Freak
    Unnamed_Freak Member Posts: 570
    Options
    The Hillbilly

I love being fast so Billy was an obvious choice.

• bendermac
    bendermac Member Posts: 772
    Options

I just started playing the Spirit and she's pretty fun. A really Headset absolutely helps too.

• Rachelhunter
    Rachelhunter Member Posts: 90
    Options

the spirit too

• Mcarnoldhat
    Mcarnoldhat Member Posts: 54
    Options
    The Hillbilly

Hillbilly Love chainsawing people trow windows!

• xllANDRESllx
    xllANDRESllx Member Posts: 20
    Options
    The Huntress
    Huntress for ever <3 
  • AnthonyC2014
    AnthonyC2014 Member Posts: 91
    Options
    The Hag

Nea.

• AnthonyC2014
    AnthonyC2014 Member Posts: 91
    Options
    The Hag

@AnIntellectualClone said:
    Trapper doesnt get enough love even with that huge smile of his.

He needs an updated mori, his is so bland it's not even funny.
    So does Wraith, both of theirs are... Meh...

• urielito3010
    urielito3010 Member Posts: 3
    Options
    The Huntress

Main huntress here xd

• TheDr
    TheDr Member Posts: 23
    Options
    The Doctor

Doctors a scary one, I like him cause he looks and sounds the most evil out of the rest. His ability when playing against incompetent survivors and I shock everyone so much, the shocking is everywhere on my screen, and I laugh so much I get that feeling of "man now I know that everyone is scared of me I can capitalize on that." That feeling of overwhelming power is so fun to play on. I also love his run animation its so terrifying, I love his laugh though it needs to be a little longer and the tone lowered, I like his ability even if it kind of needs a buff, he is debatably the biggest killer in the game, I love the doctor coat dropping to his shin that makes him look bigger , His cosmetics are crazy. He's just a really disturbing thing that smacks people with a huge metal spiked dildo. There are just a few things that bugs me about him, I don't like his first person view of his weapon, the successful hit animation doesn't look good or right, the cosmetic weapons do not impress me because personally I like medium sized simple weapons, the closest thing that I like to use is his base stick. I don't play this game to kill or get the most bloodpoints out of its to be scary, and doctor is frightening to play against. I really don't like how this game is focusing on competitivity and not horror related things, the devs are so focused on balance that they forgot that the killers are supposed to impower the survivors and they should feel the horror of the killer being so close to you. That they know they will destroy you. But that's all just my opinion.