Ps4 and DCing

Has anyone else experienced losing a pip when the killer DCs? Usually when they do it right at the beginning of the match its all good and you dont lose the pip, but it it goes on for like 2+ minutes I've seen the pip lost (Maybe less, I feel like I should be black pipped after 2 minutes lol)

Also I have had my internet go out (honest to goodness) as killer and survivor (Once each, same night) and I did NOT lose a pip... anyone see that happen?

I got a weird DNS error, maybe thats why they knew it was legit accident?

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    There is a bug displaying a depip even though you didn't depip, just fyi
  • qpwoeiruty
    qpwoeiruty Member Posts: 98

@Master said:
    There is a bug displaying a depip even though you didn't depip, just fyi

I am aware of that. Im talking when you get back to the menu all of the stuff ^^^ applies

• Der_Schatten
    Der_Schatten Member Posts: 82

The bigger Problem on Ps4 is when a Killer DCs by turning off Internet... Nobody gets any Points, offerings are lost and 50% of the Time items and add ons are lost aswell... Thats Bullshit

• Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

@Der_Schatten said:
    The bigger Problem on Ps4 is when a Killer DCs by turning off Internet... Nobody gets any Points, offerings are lost and 50% of the Time items and add ons are lost aswell... Thats Bullshit

Isn't this fixed? I had someone do it last night and I got my bp.

• Tizzle
    Tizzle Member Posts: 696

@Might_Oakk said:

@Der_Schatten said:

Isn't this fixed? I had someone do it last night and I got my bp.

No, you only get points if the Killer quits through the in game menu.