3k derank. can we get victory cube back?

Gatekeeper explains itself. no ruin = gens were gone in around 3 minutes (all 5).

one killed himself on first hook. the other two died in the basement because of make your choise.the 4th got hatch. i got around 6 hooks and 3 kills and still get deranked? (map was blood lodge btw)

And the devs ask themself why nobody cares for their rank system (which is just bad design. especialy gatekeeper since the killer has no control over it)

how are you supposed to pressure gens while chasing a survivor? the reason i dont run ruin is because i prepare for it being useless (dont @ me about that one only because monto likes it)

its getting to the point where im about to run noed because there are no other good perks even though i hate that perk for rewarding you for "losing"

suggestions for a build where i dont need noed (or the hex: endgame (ruin)) ?

corrupted is kinda good but doesnt solve the problem of gens going to fast. same goes for dying light since its late game and thats not what i need. i dont want to run a slugbuild but maybe im just gonna run truetalents wraith build ( sloppy, thana, nurses, and noed insted of ruin).

tl;dr: got deranked for a 3k because of the emblem system. give us back victory cube. thanks

Comments