The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Great Summer event guys...

Long ques are still not fixed. Tinkerer 2 is still not fixed (I don't mind this too much). Survivors being frozen in place when they start a match still isn't fixed.

I'm convinced the devs spend most days sitting on their asses and twiddling their thumbs.

Comments

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    I saw on another post that the bug for tinkerer is fixed... you have to realize that when ever a gen is at 85% the TR goes to 0 so 
  • Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    Bravo0413 said:
    I saw on another post that the bug for tinkerer is fixed... you have to realize that when ever a gen is at 85% the TR goes to 0 so 

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Hillbilly420 said:
    Long ques are still not fixed. Tinkerer 2 is still not fixed (I don't mind this too much). Survivors being frozen in place when they start a match still isn't fixed.

I'm convinced the devs spend most days sitting on their asses and twiddling their thumbs.

I will have to trust your word.

Still trying to connect to the servers.... Pretty good job so far

• facundoj
    facundoj Member Posts: 52

Tinkerer bug is fixed, servers are down temporarily.

• chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    edited August 2018
    I'm already done giving killers free hooks so they can get coins. I've done it several matches already and they wanna be jerks and camp. Fine, ruin it for everyone else. 
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

@chemical_reject said:
    Fine, ruin it for everyone else.

Yeah, they will.
    And so will Survivors.
    And so will Survivor-Killer players.

The ones who speak out and say that they'll be friendly are usually the minority in this regard.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@chemical_reject said:
    I'm already done giving killers free hooks so they can get coins. I've done it several matches already and they wanna be jerks and camp. Fine, ruin it for everyone else. 

You try and be nice.

• chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    fcc2014 said:

@chemical_reject said:

You try and be nice.

Yea I kinda felt bad. We had all the generators powered and he didn't have 1 hook. But I won't make that mistake again lol
  • Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

The kiddo has zombie in his name...

the credibility is thin.

• simbär
    simbär Member Posts: 27

well i can't even play...

• fcc2014
    edited August 2018

@ZombieGenesis

They're working on Death Garden

@Dwight_Confusion said:

the credibility is thin.

I don't think the people working on Death Garden wants the Dead By Daylight team anywhere near their game. They want it to work after all.

• Dwight_Confusion

@fcc2014 said:
    @ZombieGenesis

They're working on Death Garden

@Dwight_Confusion said:

the credibility is thin.

I don't think the people working on Death Garden want the Dead By Daylight team anywhere near their game. They want it to work after all.

You have a jail over your name. It means you're a t00l.

It isn't a badge of honor. The game plays well. Mostly. Nothing to really complain about kiddo.

• fcc2014

@Dwight_Confusion said:

It isn't a badge of honor. The game plays well. Mostly. Nothing to really complain about kiddo.

I have prison bars because i took on a mod who just got some power. The game doesn't play well the frame rate alone is garbage. Please don't make excuses for them.

• Dwight_Confusion

@ZombieGenesis said:
    An icon over someone's name doesn't make them a tool(I'm sorry a "t00l"). Calling someone "kiddo" and thinking their cool while doing it does though.

Getting a pound of flesh because you have zombie in your name bro?

Keep trying.
    Kiddo.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@Boss said:

@chemical_reject said:

Yeah, they will.
    And so will Survivors.

The ones who speak out and say that they'll be friendly are usually the minority in this regard.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

• Boss

@Tsulan said:

@Boss said:

@chemical_reject said:

Yeah, they will.
    And so will Survivors.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

I got a file with all my builds written down, i made a new one just for this event. :p

• Shipthebread
    Shipthebread Member Posts: 415

@Boss said:

@ZombieGenesis said:
    Did I say it was a meme, moron?

You did not, but if you weren't memeing, you were lying.
    No need for name-calling, you'll look silly.

At what point do you not start to question what BHVR says vs what they do? I know they say it's another dev team, but you can't deny that DBD has been an even bigger ######### show lately. Patch screwed up frame rates across all devices, launch was a total mess. New patch breaks perks yadda yadda. The hits keep coming, I mean it might be a meme but it certainly looks pretty true.

• fcc2014

@Shipthebread said:

At what point do you not start to question what BHVR says vs what they do? I know they say it's another dev team, but you can't deny that DBD has been an even bigger ######### show lately. Patch screwed up frame rates across all devices, launch was a total mess. New patch breaks perks yadda yadda. The hits keep coming, I mean it might be a meme but it certainly looks pretty true.

I feel we have 3 types of people on the forum:

People that take it personal that the game is broke and want the game fixed.
    People that are suck ups, want to be mods and ignore the issues with the game.
    People neutral that don't care either way unless something directly messes with "their" game experience.

• Boss

@Shipthebread said:

@Boss said:

@ZombieGenesis said:
    Did I say it was a meme, moron?

You did not, but if you weren't memeing, you were lying.
    No need for name-calling, you'll look silly.

I don't believe them on their word anymore, but there's way too many reasons why ######### can happen.
    Some say because they work on Deathgarden.
    I say it happens cause they're pretty mediocre devs with a lack of knowledge in the balance department.
    And for that, i've got the history of patch notes and bug reports to back me up.

• campasaurus
    campasaurus Member Posts: 60
    edited August 2018
    fcc2014 said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:

I have prison bars because i took on a mod who just got some power. The game doesn't play well the frame rate alone is garbage. Please don't make excuses for them.

i think i was banned for speaking frivolously of flatulence.  evidently, certain subjects are taboo coming from the wrong people.

i laughed enough for both of us.  trust that.
  • TheHourMan
    TheHourMan Member Posts: 1,052
    Boss said:

@chemical_reject said:

Yeah, they will.
    And so will Survivors.

I will be friendly, but I still want people to actually play the game and not justdo nothing but give free coins to eachother
  • fcc2014

@Hillbilly420 said:
    My mistake regarding Tinkerer. The ques were pretty good after the first hour but just now it kicked me off completely and I can't re-connect.

I'm not currently on, is it possible they are purging everyone off to push through a hotfix> @campasaurus said:

fcc2014 said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:

i think i was banned for speaking frivolously of flatulence.  evidently, certain subjects are taboo coming from the wrong people.

i laughed enough for both of us.  trust that.

What a joke.

• biggs12289
    biggs12289 Member Posts: 14

@facundoj said:

Temporarily LOL! 9 hours later and servers are still down. Devs are a joke!!

• Envees
    Envees Member Posts: 370

@fcc2014 said:

@Shipthebread said:

I feel we have 3 types of people on the forum:

People that take it personal that the game is broke and want the game fixed.
    People that are suck ups, want to be mods and ignore the issues with the game.
    People neutral that don't care either way unless something directly messes with "their" game experience.

Then there is me. I am extrmely critical of the devs. I dont praise them too often if at all. I moan a lot. Nickname IRL is moaning mertle .Can you blame me?

But i do try to list bugs with video and good descriptions of what i was running, what the maps were in order to help combat these issues so they go away.

Trouble is that this network error has been a thing since i first started over a year ago so losing patience tbh. Especially since i know how many DLC's and now cosmetics were released. They cant say they are poor anymore.

• biggs12289
    biggs12289 Member Posts: 14

This happens with every single event and the "Devs" still cannot fix it... The "Devs" are a complete and utter joke...

• Shipthebread
    Shipthebread Member Posts: 415

@biggs12289 said:
    This happens with every single event and the "Devs" still cannot fix it... The "Devs" are a complete and utter joke...

I still can't play, it's insane

• facundoj
    facundoj Member Posts: 52

@facundoj said:

Temporarily LOL! 9 hours later and servers are still down. Devs are a joke!!

I didn't think it was going to last that much. Yeah devs are a joke.