Is it possible to fill in a video report? (mod or dev)

HYthinger
HYthinger Member Posts: 130
edited January 2020 in General Discussions

so i just had two survivors in my lobby who did not participate in the match at all. they used urban evasion to hide in the hcorners of the map. when me and my teammate died i recored everything with shadowplay. it was around 10 minutes of them doing nothing. when the demogorgon found one of them he dc because the other one found the hatch.

this would be holding the game hostage and dc. also they admited doing it twice allready in the after game chat.

censored for forum.

the problem i see is that i only got around the last 2 minutes of it since i didnt want to record it first. but my friend said i should record because at that point it was allready 8 minutes. big probs for the killer for not dc'ing. also got their steam ids

tl;dr is it possible to video report someone? got their steam ids and a video. thanks

edit: also i dont know if this "offence" is worth video reporting. never filled in a report like that before

Comments

• Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167

If it is the case, report them in game for the suitable offense.

Then go to DBD’s support website, and file a ticket

File all the information provided, and put it under the “Add-on for report” Category.

While the offense is still up in the air, I’d file it anyway. No harm in not.