Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

do you do this? cmon, fess up.

2»

Comments

• DBD_Pinhead
    DBD_Pinhead Member Posts: 763

Survs spamming noises just gets me to double down on what I'm already doing because it's an obnoxious move and they can do it the whole game for all I care.

• kate_best_girl
    kate_best_girl Member Posts: 2,184

I do it to be super toxic if a killer tunnels me or my team or camps for that matter

• SpicyTopRamen
    SpicyTopRamen Member Posts: 68

If it's blowing your eardrums out, then lower the in game volume. DBD is loud AF by default. My game is set at 30% and I still hear everything just fine.

I've seen people spam vault something to get the killers attention at high level play. They do this to try and distract the killer long enough for whoever they're chasing to get away. Otherwise they're just trolling.

• StrickxNyne
    StrickxNyne Member Posts: 230

To draw a camping tunneling killer away from a hook or tunnel. If the sound is constantly going it throws you off and you just want it to stop.. The best is when you have a lot totem knowing you also have the one that gives you alerts when one starts. I'll spam the button hard to cleanse and let off so you're forced to come for me and when you're camping me, my other mates are doing it. Since we can't get you to leave the hook even trying to dive in it, we'll blow your ear drums out so you've got no choice but to either keep camping and ignore everything in the map or come stop it. Stop camping and we'll stop doing it!

• StrickxNyne

Unfortunately a majority of bad killers cry that the devs can't both punish us for dcing and not playing. They should just beg for npc survivors as they demand we go to a game and demand we don't diet first hook etc while they continue to play like toxic trash. If folks are dcing or dying on the hook and you personally don't like it, change play styles 🤷‍♂️

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

You don't have to play like toxic trash for survivors to DC after getting downed or suicide on first hook, believe me.

• mouse0270
    mouse0270 Member Posts: 849

I do agree that people will still DC and die on first hook even if you don't play like toxic trash.

I know people that DC against Forever Freddy, because while they don't find it fun to play against. Or spirit with 2 slow downs, strider and another perk, because it removes her one outplay. Or doc because his sound gives them headaches. And that doesn't even include people who DC because they just rage quit because you found them first.

Are those all reasons to quite the game, not really, but once again, its a game we have invested money in, we want to have fun too.

However, I think I see a lot less DCing then some of my friends who play much more toxic than I do. For example I had 3 DC's last night and I think one of them got disconnected and didn't disconnect themselves (no sound). My friend who played, had almost 1 DC a match, but he plays toxic and camps and tunnels.

I think if you're playing toxic, you are going to see a much larger amount of DC's then if you don't play toxic.

• StrickxNyne

Meh who cares if they DC, instead of putting them on time out put them never in another game with me. Quitters suck, I understand folks get frustrated but don't force someone to play on my team, instead, if they quit, let me vote to never play with them again. Put quitters with quitters. Quitters apparently love that kind of thing.