What killer do you think should be up next for a change?

Options

After the Doctor, Nurse, and Freddy changes all (in my opinion) being good things for the game, who do you think should be reworked next?

Personally, I believe Clown should be next, because he is extremely boring to play as, and play against. His power really is something that was meant for older patches of the game (I hope that makes sense, if not I can reword it below).

Not only that, but he has some of the best cosmetics in the game which is in a way, a shame, because hardly anybody plays him. His concept overall is really good for the game due to the genuine fear of clowns that some people have, so given custom chase music, and a decent power, the Clown can help the game to represent what a horror game could be.

Thank you for reading, and I'm curious to see if you disagree and want to see another weaker (or stronger) killer get a rework, or if you agree with me and would like to see The Clown get some changes in a patch before long!

Comments

• OutcastEric
    OutcastEric Member Posts: 495
    Options

Definately leatherface

• cap9130
    cap9130 Member Posts: 16
    Options

Leatherface, pig or legion. Their powers are so underwhelming especially in high ranks

• Stinde
    Stinde Member Posts: 459
    Options

Chainsaw brothers rework with Coldwind farm realm rework (god loops) or Clown rework with Crotus Prenn Asylum realm rework (ESPECIALLY Disturbed ward a.k.a survivor safe haven).

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,255
    Options

The Cannibal or The Clown. Ideally though The Cannibal because half his addons do nothing, his power is underwhelming and promotes bad habits and he's long overdue for a rework like The Doctor was. The Clown should be immediately afterwards though.

• ShadowRain
    ShadowRain Member Posts: 607
    Options

Has to be Legion, worst killer by far

• Accullla
    Accullla Member Posts: 984
    edited January 2020
    Options

I'd like to see an addon rework for billy and buba - something that changes up the way you play the characters. I sincerely hope that both of their base powers remain untouched though!

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396
    Options

Meg needs to be reworked. She’s too overpowered and needs to be brought down a notch.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,566
    Options

Legion, Clown or Leatherface.

All of them need major work.

Legion needs a way to get downs reliably and he needs to have a more useful power.

Clown needs map pressure and a little more diversity in his anti-loop.

Leatherface needs....everything.

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897
    Options

Leatherface or Clown. I'd say Legion, but they need a complete ground up rework.

• goat10em
    goat10em Member Posts: 749
    Options

I honestly think it will be billy. Killers that know how to play billy are really tough. I look for them to make him much easier to go against so everybody has more fun.

• Mellow7
    Mellow7 Member Posts: 793
    Options

LEGION.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,405
    Options

Legion.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278
    Options

Leatherface needs to be viable while not being used for just a cheap scummy character to insure a cheap and easy 1 hook death, whether they change a few things or/and buff him, sweet.

Legion needs some rework, please.

Clown? Have had no idea how to help him.

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068
    Options

Slight Nerfs to Freddy

Slight-Moderate Changes to Legion (MAKE SURE THESE ARE WELL THOUGHT OUT AND TESTED)

Fix the hearing back for Spirit, then re-look at her kit for slight changes/nerfs.

Fix map hitboxes for Huntress.

CLOWN BUFFS/POSITIVE CHANGES INCREDIBLY NECESSARY

LEATHERFACE CHANGES INCREDIBLY NECESSARY

Bonus: Lots of perks for both Killer and Survivor need changes/buffs (boil over, hangmans trick, etc)

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,779
    Options

Definitely Clown.

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,289
    Options

The addons for Leatherface and Hillbilly probably, and try to give Leatherface more of his own addons as well in the process.

Legion, whatever that might mean. I really don't see any way the current DW mechanic can be worked to bring back moonwalking and the like, so they can actually tweak it without worrying about something they obviously never want in the game again coming back.

There's also Clown and I don't know what to do for him honestly. And please let trapper have at least the brown trapper bag as basekit as well πŸ™‚

• vikuryu
    vikuryu Member Posts: 15
    Options

i think spirit needs a look, yes.. she need to be more scary.. she is a [BADWOrd] ghost..

but i can agree with the rest

• TheNHK32
    TheNHK32 Member Posts: 30
    Options

Legion

• SL33PY
    SL33PY Member Posts: 71
    Options

I think they should make some add ons on all the weaker killers part of their kits to make them a bit better

• Master_Bad_Guy
    Master_Bad_Guy Member Posts: 100
    Options

I think Leatherface requires buff and Hillbilly requires nerf,just not very much so that he does not become as miserable as a nurse