The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Nice event devs

ya

Comments

• greenzebra64
    greenzebra64 Member Posts: 65

I got in, but I closed it and can't get back in lol

• BlackHack
    BlackHack Member Posts: 71

@greenzebra64 said:
    I got in, but I closed it and can't get back in lol

don't worry i heard they will fix it in 2 week, so we will play it when it's finish.

• Demonsouls1993
    Demonsouls1993 Member Posts: 261
    Event Is going to suck anyway survivors saboing the hooks and killers hard camping the gens events like this are bad for the game
  • Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

@Demonsouls1993 said:
    Event Is going to suck anyway survivors saboing the hooks and killers hard camping the gens events like this are bad for the game

I haven't seen any sabo guy today except one. None of the killers have tried to camp event gens as well. So far so good.

I am pretty sure devs are trying to fix the game since this game is also their money source. A little bit positivity wouldn't kill anybody.

• NeoVid
    NeoVid Member Posts: 37

I got DCed as killer in my second match of the event. Really depressing, especially since in the first event match I was in, no one was trying to block the other side from getting their event rewards.

• Twix
    Twix Member Posts: 235

Did the servers go down???

• Tsukirose31
    Tsukirose31 Member Posts: 53

and I just got kicked from the server and can't get back in. Oh the joy -_-. I hope I didn't loose my points.

• Usui
    Usui Member Posts: 531

@Demonsouls1993 said:

Except i've already completed mine.

• MauXD24
    MauXD24 Member Posts: 75

also steam servers are down lol, well it's tuesday so it's steam fault, but only last like 10 minutes

• MauXD24
    MauXD24 Member Posts: 75
    edited August 2018

and they're backup but now i can't get into the game lmao, pretty god joob so far

• biggs12289
    biggs12289 Member Posts: 14

@Delfador said:

@Demonsouls1993 said:

I haven't seen any sabo guy today except one. None of the killers have tried to camp event gens as well. So far so good.

I am pretty sure devs are trying to fix the game since this game is also their money source. A little bit positivity wouldn't kill anybody.

A little positivity after the servers have been broken for 8 hours LUL

• Envees
    Envees Member Posts: 370

@BlackHack said:
    ya

I have been waiting for about 24 hours of my 3 min YT clip to get "approved" that shows the same loop as all are having. For me it started yesterday. Even before the event.

Maybe they dont like the fact that the title was World Record Timed 4k followed by a 3 min clip of the looping network error.

Others can post carp like that but me?

• burntFuse
    burntFuse Member Posts: 290

@Demonsouls1993 said:

I didn't even need survivors sabotaging them. My game spawned all the grills underground with no hooks.

• C4Garuda
    C4Garuda Member Posts: 198
    Awww lol ive been playing all day fine ^_^
  • Envees
    Envees Member Posts: 370

@burntFuse said:

@Demonsouls1993 said:

I didn't even need survivors sabotaging them. My game spawned all the grills underground with no hooks.

Not seen any of that, yet, in the few games i did manage to play today. There are always going to be ######### and tryhards.

When its my killers turn to work on the cosmetics i am not going to be an ass and let them get their machines. They might be inclined not to fight so much when it is their turn to hang.