We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

DBD Tournament For PS4

Options
hypno_guy1230
hypno_guy1230 Member Posts: 10
edited January 2020 in Tournaments

Okay, so there is 8 teams, 4 survivors and 1 killer. Me and my friend are participating in the tournament. I am playing as killer, my friend is playing as survivor. so I need 7 killers and 31 survivors. There will be two trials per match. Trial one would be team A survivers vs team B killer, trial two would be the opposite of trial one. How to win is having more bloodpoints than the other team. If team A survivors each got 8K BP and team A killer has 8K BP, then team A would 40K BP. Your total of BP has to be more then your opponents total to win. Rules are no disconnecting and have fun. Any rank can join this tournament. Post your username and if you want to play as killer or survivor. First come, first serve.

Post edited by hypno_guy1230 on

Comments