The Emblem system needs some work since its clearly to easy for survivors

I mean. Do i even need to explain. Playing against them felt like they should be rank 15 not 5. They didnt even try basic stuff like looping so they are clearly newer player.

I think its time to make it harder to rank up. And by harder i mean get rid of the emblem system since its not even close to represent skill. This is why matches like this happen. Before i saw the post game screen i thought that this was just a matchmaking mistake again but apperently not.

When i play survivor on rank 1 with one of my friends i feel it too. Since the introduction of the emblem system the "high rank player" both killers and survivors (mostly survivors) get worse and worse the more time passes.

Even though the victory cube was kinda clunky it didnt give u a black pip for a 3 minute 4k. Same goes for survivor. in victory cube u didnt get a black pip because you rushed all gens (call it like you want) and escape.

The emblem system doesnt even take into consideration if one of the sides is so much better than the other that its a slaughter or a no hook game which makes u get a black pip or even derank for winning to fast.

ps: i didnt use ruin. i had pop (which i didnt need), bbq, nurses, and noed (which i didnt need).

Comments