Plague corrupted purge one shot possible?

So i just played a match with a friend against a plague. the situation was the following.

Exit gate was open and i used the last possible pool available. As far as i know when the last possible pool is used every pool gets clensed and she gets her purge automaticly.

So me and my friend ran to the exit (both healed) and thought she couldnt get us anymore since corrupted only deals one health state of damage......well.

I got hit by corrupted and ran out. Well my friend also got hit but was one shoted.

In the after game chat even the killer asked himself why she was oneshot since he didnt knew it was possible.

So i wanted to ask here if this is even intended or a bug (she had : blood echo, thana, pop and bbq).

tl;dr : friend got oneshot by plague and i wanted to know if its even possible to oneshot with corrupted or a bug since im pretty sure its not supposed to be possible.

Comments

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,085

Sounds like a Bug. I am not 100 sure if you can get hit two times by the same Pile of Puke, but if that is the case, this might have happened.

But could also be a Bug, related to Dedicated Servers (this was the case earlier with projectiles, namely Huntress).

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

I suspect @Aven_Fallen is correct. It was likely a bug due to Dedicated Servers, as there was an earlier bug allowing Huntress hatchets to one-shot without Iridescent Head being equipped.

I would make an official report in the Bug Report section, hope this helps!