New Ghostface cosmetics

Options
Seiko300
Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
edited October 2023 in General Discussions

I was watching a stream when the guy who was streaming pointed out that they were entertaining the idea of new designs for the classic Scream costume while filming Scream 4. The designs they came up with were a Scarecrow and Zombie Ghostface.

Scarecrow Ghostface:

Skele-Face / Soul Reaper Ghostface:

Zombie Ghostface:

As far as I know, these are actual licensed products in the form of toys and costumes for halloween (they just never made it into the movie). Licensed of course, by Fun World / R.J. Torbert, the people that DBD made a licensing agreement with for the rights to use the mask for Ghostface in the first place. Not gonna lie, if the Scarecrow one made it in game I would be super excited.

Honorable mention:

The mask and costume that they created for MTV's Scream is actually also creepy in its own way. Would not mind having access to the raincoat and the mask as cosmetics. But I'm assuming these are a completely different license that DBD would have to negotiate for, hence why it's an honorable mention rather than a hopeful expectation like the previous two

Which would you want to see? Hopefully one of these makes it in. 🤞 Imagine playing as Scarecrow Ghostface on one of the Coldwind maps.

EDIT:

Man I made really good timing with this thread, just a few days later it was speculated that Ghostface would in fact be getting some new cosmetic, and after that RJ Torbert revealed that the Viper Ghostface mask would be making it's way in:

Viper mask:

Still waiting on that confirmation for a Scarecrow Ghostface...

UPDATE:

After spelunking in the PTB files as people tend to do when a new PTB drops, the new Ghostface outfit was found: Here's how it looks like:

And here is a link to Skeemo's 4k render of this cosmetic (and a few others pending release):

https://youtu.be/0pP0ayhd6gc?t=180

Not too shabby I want to say, I'll probably actually pick it up being a Ghostface main. Still waiting on that confirmation for a Scarecrow Ghostface though...

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.