Which new killer/Survivor you think should be next on DBD and what perk they should have?

I am most mostly survivor but recently Started playing killer and trying to learn to play them all. I love Dead By Dead and would like to see more new killer and survivors so I came up with a list:

1. Candyman (no heartbeat). helen Lyle, Bernadette Anne-Marie

2. Jeepers Creepers

3. Chucky, Andy's Mom and the Cop

4. Pennywise or Art the clown. Although I wish penntwise should have been the first clown 😭😭😭

5. The Bye Bye Man

Who's on your suggestion list and why? Or do you agree with my list?

Let's make this a fun topic 😃😃

Comments

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

I want to see The Booogeyman.

He can travel between lockers to cross the map. He also traps lockers that will burst open and yank survivors inside temporarily if they come to close (an interesting anti-loop if you will) to make survivors pick their loops more carefully.

• Primalux135
    Primalux135 Member Posts: 1,045

Ermmm does lockers go inside the looping category? Maybe to avoid DS would be a fine power 🤣

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

I think it does in a unique way because almost all loops at jungle gyms have lockers in the loop. It just wouldn't help at loops not at jungle gyms.

• TWiXT
    TWiXT Member Posts: 2,063

This:

It's My OC Killer that does something much different from what we've been getting recently. Many have commented that GF is a combination of Shape and Pig, and others have said that Oni is a combo of Billy and Shape, and honestly they're not wrong. It seems that the devs are running out of New game-play mechanic ideas, and have resorted to taking existing ones and coming up with "Hybrid" killers that, while can be fun, don't really feel original. I submitted this concept back in 2018, and the one I'm linking here is an updated version from the summer of 2019, but even back in its original concept... I feel it was still a far more interesting idea than some of the killers we've been getting recently.

Sure this is me shamelessly promoting my own idea, but honestly, I believe that its a good one and it would add a fun new game-play mechanic and killer to DbD. It's a bit of a long read, but I included a TL;DR version to give everyone the basic idea, but to put it more simply for those of you who don't want to read the full concept:

10-16 Creepy, Victorian style porcelain Dolls the size of totems spawn on a map based upon map size. The Dolls have to be practically touching survivors to strike them, and they play a mean game of Red light, Green light with the survivors. They move faster than the average killer because they can be transfixed in place by the inner 30 degree cone of a survivors vision as long as it's unobstructed, which as you might imagine would usually render a killer useless... except this killers power is to quickly switch to any other Doll on the map by targeting them, or by just hitting the power button to transfer to the closest one. Once the killer transfers to a new Doll, the previous Doll has a red stain + Terror Radius and reveals the aura of a survivor transfixing it for the next 6 seconds. This killer is designed for high map pressure, ambush tactics, and a whole "Weeping Angels" mind game style game-play (for all you doctor who fans out there), and the perks are built to both compliment this play style as well as be useful to all killers.

Don't worry though survivors, I didn't leave any of you high and dry here. Although the included survivors motivations and backstory are a little underwhelming, I focused hard on their perks to give survivors a crazy edge when it comes to Items and Gen repair.

If you read and like this concept, by all means show your support by up-voting/commenting on the concept post in the link above. If you have creative criticisms, then don't be shy to leave any comments expressing your ideas or concerns.

Overall, I really believe this is the type of concept that this game is in need of: It's original, introduces new game-play mechanics, and seems like it would be a lot of fun to both play as and oppose.