Options

1st Pick Ghostface

2nd Legion

If I'm feeling extra sweaty:Spirit

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    edited January 2020
    Options

I main Julie, I mean, Legion. I like the idea of running around and stabbing people. The ability to vault quickly and get information that other killers dont get access to is a big plus as well.

• scat
    scat Member Posts: 33
    Options

As a legion player I have fun and do great as well, he's my go to killer for swf or people who bring keys. He doesn't need any buffs really otherwise he'd be entering the overpowered state again

• TFjawbreaker
    TFjawbreaker Member Posts: 43
    Options

Freddy, Oni, plague, clown

• Talmeer
    Talmeer Member Posts: 1,520
    edited January 2020
    Options

He will enter the overpowered state anyways again.

It's a cycle.

-Killer gets nerfed.

-Survivor have 1 reason less for getting better and stop getting better.

-At some point because of that survivors can't handle anymore the current version of killer X, -then another nerf will come and the cycle starts again.

You may think that I am exaggerate here, but time has prove me right if we look at other killers as an example and additonal about what survivors today complain.

Imo, the only thing that "protects" the Legion at the moment are stronger killers like Ghostface, Hillbilly, new Freddy and Huntress. After they are nerfed we will be the focus of a group of survivors anyways again.

In the meantime, what's wrong on having fun?

And I personally... Well I am have no fun if I getting over and over again stunned for multiple reasons and since fun seemed to be a valueable argument for survivors back in the days, why should not we use it also?

I see survivors and killers as equal and that means that we have also equal a right to talk about what we find annoying.

So much from me to that and to the thread starter: Sorry for getting off topic :|.

• csandman1977
    csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,358
    Options

Og freddy was much more fun than new freddy. Yes new is stronger. Don't care. He was the first killer i played and the reason why i play this game still. I was so excited to hear he was getting reworked. Broke my heart when they made him completely different.

Leatherface just for his noises

Clown because he was the 2nd killer i played. He's easy to learn how to play the game. An m1 killer who's power isn't super useful.

At the moment im trying to inlock everything on huntress. Just because she has some cool cosmetics

• Unicorn
    Unicorn Member Posts: 2,340
    Options

I love my Anna Bear ๐Ÿ’œ

• starmandell
    starmandell Member Posts: 3
    Options

I probably like Legion, ghostface and trapper the most.

I think they have the funnest abilities.

When I'm trying to win...

Myers, demo, Freddy

• adsads123123123123
    adsads123123123123 Member Posts: 911
    Options
    1. Huntress
    2. Pre-nerf Oni
  • Eye66
    Eye66 Member Posts: 822
    Options

Leatherface has the most satisfying mori and the main reason I got the game back when he was announced. Wish he'd get buffed but at least nemesis and PWYF make him passable again. Freddy, Myers, Ghostface and Pig are great too. I'm here for the horror element, which is why the bad balance freaks me out so much

• Rareware0192
    Rareware0192 Member Posts: 360
    Options

Huntress and Wraith are my mains.

Also really enjoying Legion (picked up recently) and Pig (mostly aesthetically, but being a sneaky piggy is cool).

• judge_fist
    judge_fist Member Posts: 114
    Options

My first killer I legitimately got gud with was clown. For me its his look, the wheezing, the fume choked laughter when he gets a hit. Also he's got some of the best/terrifying outfits in the game. Nothing's more satisfying than lobbing bottles directly at the loop a survivor is running too and stopping them just short of a pallet or vault. As well I think his story is dark, creepy, and fits so perfectly for the character. Also his mori is just gross and I love it.

• RIPotatoes
    RIPotatoes Member Posts: 22
    Options

Trapper

Because I feel solid knowing that I have some form of attempts to stop survivors winning when I am busy chasing down one of their pals, also I have found that it's a solid strategy to place my traps randomly throughout the map, it tends to catch note people or it slows the survivors down because they have to be extremely careful about where they step

• Jigsaw_pprentice1993
    Options

Pig she is so fun to sneak on survivors and if u learn her dash she is great

• RobertCop
    RobertCop Member Posts: 25
    Options

Wraith then ghostface

• Polychrome_Baku
    Polychrome_Baku Member Posts: 404
    Options

Myers, Ghostface, Pig, and Oni. I play all stealth killers and one angry boy.

• Schmierbach
    Schmierbach Member Posts: 468
    Options

Doctor, Myers, Freddy and Wraith in that order.

I like Trapper, Billy and Oni as well.

I basically play all killers though.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

Trapper

i have always been a fan of strategic gameplay, and he is exactly what i love.

it just sucks that he isnt getting any cool buffs in the near future... :c

• Thatbrownmonster
    Thatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640
    Options

Plague

FEAR ME, BY NOT CLEANSING

• swamptrash
    swamptrash Member Posts: 75
    Options

I play bubba. Pigglette.. Then trapper.... When i wanna mess around i play a perkless no addon wraith... And confuse the heck out of survs

• Zenro
    Zenro Member Posts: 319
    Options

Demogorgon and Freddy

• CosmicParagon
    CosmicParagon Member Posts: 1,070
    Options

Demogorgon. R A W R

• AlbinoViera
    AlbinoViera Member Posts: 169
    Options

Spirit is my main.

I get to be a half-naked japanese girl. It is the dream.

But nah, I just like having a killer who's all about mind-games. Most survivors fool for simple ones for some reason even though the best choice is to simply walk away from a dropped pallet when she's on the other side of it. Plus even though it takes forever to load her on Xbox one, I still find her to be one of the least frame-rapey killers.

• I_am_weeb_trash
    I_am_weeb_trash Member Posts: 4
    Options

Oni before that Demodorgon and before that sloppy spirit

• Rythm_Cymphan
    Rythm_Cymphan Member Posts: 5
    Options

Imma just list them in order of who I play.

(Fav)Demy, Oni, Freddy, Hagsley, Legion, Wraith, Plag, Clown, Piggy, Trapper, Bubba and Billy(i don't much like either one, but its equivalent), Huntress, Spirit, Myers, NURSE [I hate her](least fav)

Not putting Doc in, because i haven't tried the new Doc yet.

Plag is surprisingly high. I don't like her much, but I love her saying RHEA all the time XD, it makes me laugh when I'm having a bad day.

• ddubuckyee_user
    ddubuckyee_user Member Posts: 178
    Options

demo

cute

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,005
    Options

Plague. I adore her theme. A priestess looking to help the people, corrupted by a new deity? It's lovely.

• FogLurker
    FogLurker Member Posts: 337
    Options

Legion because I like how they look and the faster pace and I have fun using them.

Plague because I think her look and theme is really unique and I have fun using her.

Hag because I think her power is fun and it's a bit of a different playstyle as opposed to purely chasing all the time. I also have fun using her.

• Darkskies
    Darkskies Member Posts: 1,158
    Options

๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿท

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿท

• Groxiverde
    Groxiverde Member Posts: 767
    Options

Wraith, Oni and Bubba when I want to play for fun.

Hillbilly when I want to win (I'm naturally very good with him, I don't know why).

• JohnShark
    JohnShark Member Posts: 88
    Options

Tall: Trapper

Average: Ghostface