Hex ruin the best survivor perk?

Hex Ruin is by far the best survivor perk. When a killer uses it the survivors actually get to do something for the first 10 seconds of the match. Then they can get back to gen rushing. = )

Comments

• Tizzle
    Tizzle Member Posts: 696

Dunno about you but I 5k Objective one coop gen with Ruin -P

• 1Handirl
    1Handirl Member Posts: 92

I personally like Hex noed. When all 5 gens are done killer gets insta DC'd. By far the best perk in game for a survivor.

• Sally55
    Sally55 Member Posts: 368

Then you gen rush and forget to cleanse totems which ends up causing NOED to activate and causing you all to get owned. That is what happens when you gen rush. But by all means continue to do so. Just remember you give up the right to complain about NOED since you are in such a hurry to do gens and ignore dull totems.

• 1Handirl
    1Handirl Member Posts: 92

@Sally55 said:
    Then you gen rush and forget to cleanse totems which ends up causing NOED to activate and causing you all to get owned. That is what happens when you gen rush. But by all means continue to do so. Just remember you give up the right to complain about NOED since you are in such a hurry to do gens and ignore dull totems.

We all know Hex Noed isn't a survivor perk. I was making a funny.

• Tizzle
    Tizzle Member Posts: 696

@Sally55 said:

Then when Survivors cleanse all totems also you DC hehe -)

• Sally55
    Sally55 Member Posts: 368

@1Handirl said:

@Sally55 said:

We all know Hex Noed isn't a survivor perk. I was making a funny.

@Tizzle said:

@Sally55 said:

Then when Survivors cleanse all totems also you DC hehe -)

No. I stay regardless if i am losing because you still need to survive the whole trial first.