Freddy shadownerf ??? ( longer attack cooldown after snare placement???)

HYthinger
HYthinger Member Posts: 130
edited January 2020 in General Discussions

So normaly (before the last update) when u place a dream snare Freddy holds his left hand up and the charge bar starts. When the charge is finished and u let go of m2 freddy places the snare. normaly he instantly takes his hand down(and u get a minimal attack cooldown) after placing the snare (the snare will than take 05. seconds to get active).

BUT now if u place a snare freddy will keep his hand up till the trapp is armed and u cant attack. This means freddys attack cooldown got increast by atleast 0.5 seconds. And there is definitatly a difference i play freddy every day and i noticed it instantly that something is off. It kind of feels like doctor now where u cant hit right after a shock attack.

In short. before the update u could attack again before the snare is armed now u need to wait till its armed till u can attack

You might think its not a big deal, 0.5 seconds.....but it is it makes the difference in many situaion. Many times today my hits where denied because i got this new hit cooldown

My question is.....is that intended ??? PLS say No.

edit: small edit to not get confusing

Comments