Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

The Insidious One

Killer: LipStick Face

Pack Name: The Insidious Chapter

Map: The Astral Spirit Plane

Power: TipToe

LipStick Face has No Terror Radius whatsoever. However with this advantage his urge to toy with his victims cause a need for 3 hits to down a survivor with a 5 Second stun after each hit.

Perk 1: I want Dolton

The First player you see becomes the obsession, when you hook the obsession your dark power makes it harder for them to focus. The farther you walk away from the hook the faster stage one of the hooking process goes. The effect ends when the obsession goes into stage 2.

Perk 2: Nothing will stop me

When a SURVIVOR opens the door. Your obsessions aura is revealed to you for the remainder of the match.

Perk 3: Huanted People

When you hit a survivor that isnt the obsession some of your dark energy creeps into the wounds. Players hit twice receive the Fatigue status for 15 seconds and cannot use Speed Based Perks.

I know it's probably OP to some Underpowered to others but it just something I thought up. Anyway to the survivor.

Survivor: Ellies

Perk 1: Know what he wants

Ellies has increased success chances on healing skill checks if the person she is healing is the obsession

Perk 2: Your not welcome here

Ellies has felt with dark forces before and she has expelled spirits in her time. When in the Killers Terror radius Ellies can see the Aura of the killer even if he is out of sight (Behind something, Walking away, going into the basement, etc.) This does not work if the killer is using a perk or ability that hides their terror radius

Perk 3: Quinn's Letter

The thought of survival floods your mind and empowers the survivors. After the final Genarator has been completed this perk activates well active a survivor has an increased unhooking speed and opens the door (1/3/5) seconds faster then the initial opening time.

I know this is probably not very good but I just like thinking of concepts. Obviously some things need to be changed and stats could be 10× better and it's probably ethire to OP or not OP enough but it was just fun to think

Hope you like it the concept at least