The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

If slugging goes meta...

If slugging goes meta(for the ruin nerf), do you think we'll see more tenacity + unbreakable

Obvious anwser = yes

But will you run them?

Comments

• Brucecastro81
    Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,609

Slugging is meta

• EldritchElise87
    EldritchElise87 Member Posts: 626

Slugging at Red ranks has always been meta, all you will see now is it trickle down. 3 hooking everyone got a lot harder.

• Heroiq
    Heroiq Member Posts: 1,134

slugging and unbreakable are already meta. even before the ruin nerf.

it'll just be a bit more common.

• ZoneDymo
    ZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946
    edited January 2020

BT, DS, Unbreakable, Adren/DH, pretty much meta build.

All 4 survivors have it, they unhook in your face, you hit the unhooked: BT.

You continue and down the unhooked, well now they have DS ready, so you leave them slugged, they then get helped up or they have Unbreakable or the last gen gets done (planned) and the slug has adrenaline.

Basic dbd match.

Post edited by ZoneDymo on
  • BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125

Slugging was always meta lul. It is a very effective strategy that I use most of the time.

• Satelit
    Satelit Member Posts: 1,377

No Mither meta

• adsads123123123123
    adsads123123123123 Member Posts: 1,081

New Ruin encourages slugging. You just do not have enough time to hook survivors. You need to be constantly pushing survivors off generators. I am currently running this Demogorgon build and I just slug if the dying survivor is in a hard spot to find. I am finding this build very effective and getting 3-4 kills against red ranks.

Perks: Surveilance, Hex Ruin, Hex Thrill of the Hunt, and Knock Out.