The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Hackers everywhere?

2»

Comments

• EnviouSLAY
    EnviouSLAY Member Posts: 300

high ping is a big problem for most of the "hackers" although there are still players intentionally pulling their plug to get an advantage. that tactic still works as killer to just stomp people, especially at loops.

• Lufanati
    Lufanati Member Posts: 198

I've experienced two hackers in the last week as well, and I had literally never encountered one in a year of playing before. One was a Ghostface doing similar things to what you showed in the video, and the other was a speedhacking survivor. His teammates were actually really cool and kept trying to sandbag him for me.

• Robowo
    Robowo Member Posts: 2

As of now april 21, 2021. I played two games as a killer, on the 1st game i hooked a survivor twice and got by the entity but later suddenly appeared (spawn hack), and 2nd game i chased a survivor she equipped sprint burst but after chasing more than 10 sec she suddenly speed up line 5.X ms without limit.. where to report this guys? And is there an option that we can view the players # code to report