The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

DC's since the update.

I legit played 10 games in this new update on XBOX, 8 of them someone DC'ed...

And now in the last game the DC caused a crash that took away all the bloodpoints i've earned from the previous matches. I mean, do BHVR even care about the consoles or something? Every single time a new update drops some wicked sh!! comes along to make this game even worse.

Comments

• thehotdogman93
    thehotdogman93 Member Posts: 81

Some people on other threads have been complaining about crashes as well. It could be that their game is crashing on them causing the DCs but I haven't really looked at them.

Another theory is because of the fact that they changed the way gatekeeper works; you could be going up against a different kind of player now. Since they made it easier to earn rank, you could be going up against higher level players, which in turn tend to take the game more seriously and get butthurt easier.

From all the 10 recent games i've played as killer, I've only gotten 1 DC that I can remember, but that was after his 3rs hook. And I played against purple / green ranks. Though I played like ######### and only got a couple 4ks.