The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Hex Totem - Location/RNG...

Well nothing new, probably this been talk about since this came out...

I do understand that is RNG based, and some times on obvious places, its fine...

But does it necessary need to respawn 2-3 meters of a survivor?

Wonder, if the mechanic or code of this RNG, able to alter, like at veary least put close to the killer?

I mean, i bett it can, since most of the games Hex totem: Ruin is always so far from killer, that survivors already know the Hex totem is VEARY close to that area...
I mean Generator rush is frustrating in a way and ends the game so fast...sure we need make pressure to the survivors and so on...but come on...

At veary least set the RNG to put totem close to us not the survivors...and yes i know, using Hex totem: ruin is like fliping a Coin, also without it, the game can be RUSHED so hard, special when is Survive with Friends...those special, know what they are doing and have sht load of stuff to counter and survive the Killer, and bett every killer knows about that...Dead Heart, Decisive Strike, borrowed time, in 4 coordinated SWF dudes, u literaly got no chance... some times i am forced to literaly camp 1 of them after i caught him and generators are gone...

But that the least of my concernds really...though wish Hex totem ruin didnt respawn so far close to survivors special SWF whose has more advandge than the killer...

This is not a toxic, or crying post, like i say i can live with it, and just play trough it though some times i am thinking of the "leave the game" option would save me more time, hoping for a better match next time.

Also...a suggestion i do think that killers shoulds be warned when a FULL squad of SWF joins their lobby...so they can chose either keep goin or leave like a "symbol right at their heads"...this would slove so much frustrations some times.