Is it me or does range killers not have crosshairs?

QU3EN_SUPR3ME86
QU3EN_SUPR3ME86 Member Posts: 11
edited January 2020 in General Discussions

I'm new as being the killer but not trash. So I'm testing and trying out each one.

I played as the huntress, nurse, plague and clown, but when I go to aim or throw an item or channel with nurse. I'm always throwing it in the wrong area or place that I wasn't aiming for, missing the survivors.

So question: Is there a cross hair or not or am I that damn blind to see it?

Comments

• chase131119
    chase131119 Member Posts: 839

No, there is no in-game crosshair.

Many people do download a crosshair or put a piece of tape or something in the middle of their screen though.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321

No, you're not blind - there is no crosshair. That's what makes Huntress relatively difficult to play optimally. Nurse however has an addon that shows you exactly where you're blinking to.

• QU3EN_SUPR3ME86

Oh ok thanks, I do have a hip shot dot that I used to use for fps I guess I'll go back to using it just for dbd.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

Not in game. I play on ps4 and I stick a piece of tape on the screen, whenever I have Huntress daily. Because it's the only time I play Bunny Mom.

• QU3EN_SUPR3ME86

I play on Xbox, I got a hip shot dot from air drop. I guess I gotta practice more with huntress and nurse. I would think the huntress would become my main but for now it's ghost face