NEW TROLL TO THE KILLER WORKS 99% OF THE TIME!

all of you swf bring flashlight doesn't matter the rank of it and be in all very bright clothing then at the last second switch to another character that has no item and no bright clothing and most of the time the killer switch's to light-born or Franklins or even both and waste two perks since you have no items they are wasted even the wraith sometimes will waste his ultra rare addon that stops burn from flashlight. and due to the very bright clothing they might take of thier survivor finding perks since they will be thinking it will be easy to find you with the bright clothing. this is a awesome troll since it wastes the killers perk slots and or addons. i suggest all of you switch to Claudette with her darkest clothing. and in after game chat say press F to pay for respect

Comments

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493

IN THE ARMS OF THE ANGEL.... WE WILL FLYYYYYYYYYYY

• pauloandrade22
    pauloandrade22 Member Posts: 697

@SoulKey said:
    Or you just earned yourself an ebony mori 3 blink nurse, with no means to fight back with flashlight :dizzy:

Fantastic.

• TheLegendDyl4n1

@mcNuggets said:
    This maybe works on idiots, but most killers dodge 4 swf or 4x flashlights.

not all the time. my friends and i got 6 killers to do this i mean 2 used a ebony mori but he couldn't even find us and when he did we were able to run away from him and hide and we always escaped through the exit gate

• TheLegendDyl4n1

@SoulKey said:
    Or you just earned yourself an ebony mori 3 blink nurse, with no means to fight back with flashlight :dizzy:

well even if you did kill all of us you didn't take our flashlights and even then i have gotten really good at dodging nurse blinks.

• popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831
    I am one of the killers who don't change their build based on items survivors have. I'll maybe throw in burn immunity to my wraith, but that's all.
  • TheLegendDyl4n1

@popoles said:
    I am one of the killers who don't change their build based on items survivors have. I'll maybe throw in burn immunity to my wraith, but that's all.

thats why i said 99% but thank you for making the game less toxic will you marry me nurse? im sorry about tagging your asylum.

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    edited August 2018

@Peasant said:
    TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@popoles said:

thats why i said 99% but thank you for making the game less toxic will you marry me nurse? im sorry about tagging your asylum.

". . . thank you for making the game less toxic . . ."
    "NEW TROLL TO THE KILLER WORKS 99% OF THE TIME!"

Since you are lying about your loudout by last-second switching you are being toxic. Yet at the same time you wish for less toxicity. Can you not see the irony in your statement?

well if i didn't have to last second switch from nothing to what i want to use like a flashlight every lobby cause the killer at rank 4 doesn't want to "deal with the toxic" then i wouldn't be suggesting this cause the ones that dont switch to light-born and or Franklin's and the only way to really fix this problem is to not allow the killer to see the survivors only the name. by doing the opposite you can have a little fun and get killers that switch devour hope for light-born to stop the flashlight saves that are even harder with the updates and by doing this the killer wastes light-born since no flashlights will be used in game unless one is found in one of the three chests.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

@Peasant said:
    TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@popoles said:

Since you are lying about your loudout by last-second switching you are being toxic. Yet at the same time you wish for less toxicity. Can you not see the irony in your statement?

well if i didn't have to last second switch from nothing to what i want to use like a flashlight every lobby cause the killer at rank 4 doesn't want to "deal with the toxic" then i wouldn't be suggesting this cause the ones that dont switch to light-born and or Franklin's and the only way to really fix this problem is to not allow the killer to see the survivors only the name

The killer has every right to see survivors and prepare perks to counter them. They have to kill 4 players who each have 3 lives, all within 5 minutes. Sometimes I run sabotage on Jake. The killer has every right to counter that with Hangman's as without them I don't even have a match.
  • TheLegendDyl4n1

@Peasant said:
    TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Peasant said:

TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@popoles said:

well if i didn't have to last second switch from nothing to what i want to use like a flashlight every lobby cause the killer at rank 4 doesn't want to "deal with the toxic" then i wouldn't be suggesting this cause the ones that dont switch to light-born and or Franklin's and the only way to really fix this problem is to not allow the killer to see the survivors only the name

The killer has every right to see survivors and prepare perks to counter them. They have to kill 4 players who each have 3 lives, all within 5 minutes. Sometimes I run sabotage on Jake. The killer has every right to counter that with Hangman's as without them I don't even have a match.

i could say the same thing the survivors should be able to see the killer and be able to put the right perks on to prepare for him or her. and not everyone plays SWF and not everyone saves people. most games i play i save people ASAP but others dont.... they instead wait until i am in struggle or dont save me at all most of the time i get 1 life not 3. most games i play the survivors dont know how to get all the gens done they hide so games for me last 10 - 20 minutes not 5. just because your experience's on PC are fast doesn't mean that its the same for me on Xbox. i wouldn't care about any of this if the killer didn't dodge every other lobby or DC in the loading screen cause they see a Nea in dark brown clothing with dark hair and a flashlight. or they put on light-born and or Franklin's demise and basically ruin any chance i have of flashlight saving since i have to be in front of the killer at 1 sec to start flashlight saving since it take 2 full secs to blind a killer with no add-on's that affect it.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@Peasant said:
    TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Peasant said:

TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@popoles said:

i could say the same thing the survivors should be able to see the killer and be able to put the right perks on to prepare for him or her. and not everyone plays SWF and not everyone saves people. most games i play i save people ASAP but others dont.... they instead wait until i am in struggle or dont save me at all most of the time i get 1 life not 3. most games i play the survivors dont know how to get all the gens done they hide so games for me last 10 - 20 minutes not 5. just because your experience's on PC are fast doesn't mean that its the same for me on Xbox. i wouldn't care about any of this if the killer didn't dodge every other lobby or DC in the loading screen cause they see a Nea in dark brown clothing with dark hair and a flashlight. or they put on light-born and or Franklin's demise and basically ruin any chance i have of flashlight saving since i have to be in front of the killer at 1 sec to start flashlight saving since it take 2 full secs to blind a killer with no add-on's that affect it.

No, not everyone plays swf. Only 70% of all matches contain swf.
    So you are mad because you don't get a free effortless flashlight save. 
    Maybe work for that save?
  • TheLegendDyl4n1

@Tsulan said:
    TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Peasant said:

TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Peasant said:

TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@popoles said: I am one of the killers who don't change their build based on items survivors have. I'll maybe throw in burn immunity to my wraith, but that's all. thats why i said 99% but thank you for making the game less toxic will you marry me nurse? im sorry about tagging your asylum. ". . . thank you for making the game less toxic . . ."

No, not everyone plays swf. Only 70% of all matches contain swf.
    So you are mad because you don't get a free effortless flashlight save. 
    Maybe work for that save?

whatever dude your not worth the arguing for.

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256

4x SWF like that would be very altruistic, so you could camp a slugged person, and just hunt around trying to chain-slug.

Sometimes I bring a Broken Key to try and bait out Franklin's Demise.

• only1biggs
    only1biggs Member Posts: 1,178

@mcNuggets said:

This might work for massive idiots, but most killers know how to play around 4 swf or 4x flashlights.

• pauloandrade22

@only1biggs said:

@mcNuggets said:

This might work for massive idiots, but most killers know how to play around 4 swf or 4x flashlights.

I play around by avoiding them? That counts.

• Khroalthemadbomber
    Khroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 1,073
    I... I... Did you HONESTLY think you DISCOVERED last second flashlight swapping? You HONESTLY can not be serious right now... and if you are I'll see you in a few hundred hours of play time....
  • TheLegendDyl4n1

@Khroalthemadbomber said:
    I... I... Did you HONESTLY think you DISCOVERED last second flashlight swapping? You HONESTLY can not be serious right now... and if you are I'll see you in a few hundred hours of play time....

its last second switching from flashlight to nothing and i didn't think i was the one who discovered it my friend said her friend had a idea about it. she thought of it maybe she never saw something about it online or from someone else and had the same idea

• only1biggs

@pauloandrade22 said:

@only1biggs said:

@mcNuggets said:

LOL

No, you do things that don't allow them to use the flashlights. You pick up facing away from them or face a wall. You bait pick ups. You slug, et al.

• TheLegendDyl4n1

@only1biggs said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@only1biggs said:

@mcNuggets said:

LOL

No, you do things that don't allow them to use the flashlights. You pick up facing away from them or face a wall. You bait pick ups. You slug, et al.

well yeah with the new update since all the killers whined about flashlight saves being op they made it to where you have to start blinding at 1 sec instead of 2 so you have to be right next to the killer when he pick up to flashlight save

• only1biggs

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@only1biggs said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@only1biggs said:

@mcNuggets said:

LOL

well yeah with the new update since all the killers whined about flashlight saves being op they made it to where you have to start blinding at 1 sec instead of 2 so you have to be right next to the killer when he pick up to flashlight save

It was easy to counter flashlights before the updated pick up animation. People just thought it was easier to moan instead of getting better and doing something different.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:
    all of you swf bring flashlight doesn't matter the rank of it and be in all very bright clothing then at the last second switch to another character that has no item and no bright clothing and most of the time the killer switch's to light-born or Franklins or even both and waste two perks since you have no items they are wasted even the wraith sometimes will waste his ultra rare addon that stops burn from flashlight. and due to the very bright clothing they might take of thier survivor finding perks since they will be thinking it will be easy to find you with the bright clothing. this is a awesome troll since it wastes the killers perk slots and or addons. i suggest all of you switch to Claudette with her darkest clothing. and in after game chat say press F to pay for respect

Most of the time you wont even get to the point where you quickswitch because the killer will immediately lobby dodge :wink:

• Master

@only1biggs said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@only1biggs said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@only1biggs said:

@mcNuggets said:

LOL

It was easy to counter flashlights before the updated pick up animation. People just thought it was easier to moan instead of getting better and doing something different.

@only1biggs said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@only1biggs said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@only1biggs said:

@mcNuggets said:

LOL

Thats the survivors way of life. Why git gud when you can instead complain, project power, review bomb and get what you want anyway without any practising

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

or the killer just quits the lobby if he sees 4 red clothed flashlight survivors join at the same time...

• ill_Boston_lli
    ill_Boston_lli Member Posts: 899

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Peasant said:
    TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@popoles said:

well if i didn't have to last second switch from nothing to what i want to use like a flashlight every lobby cause the killer at rank 4 doesn't want to "deal with the toxic" then i wouldn't be suggesting this cause the ones that dont switch to light-born and or Franklin's and the only way to really fix this problem is to not allow the killer to see the survivors only the name. by doing the opposite you can have a little fun and get killers that switch devour hope for light-born to stop the flashlight saves that are even harder with the updates and by doing this the killer wastes light-born since no flashlights will be used in game unless one is found in one of the three chests.

If you were a truly skilled survivor, it' wouldn't matter what perks the killer runs to counter you. just saying. Although I'm that killer that welcomes a 4man SWF flashlights no flashlights sabo you name it. I enjoy killing teams like that. If i get my ass handed to me so be it, but its so glorifying to anialate teams like that.

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258

@Peasant said:
    TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@popoles said:

Don't speak with logic to a biased survivor, because:

1) His brain may explode, causing his last impulse, to rapidly hit the keyboard and insult you

2) He may run to his pedophile daddy, aka ochido (seriously, he is a pedophile, he tried to get naked pics of a teen girl), cry to him and throw a witch hunt after you

3) He won't even understand that

4) All from above

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

...Wait, people do that? LMAO. I've seen people switch from a character that had nothing to a character that had a flashlight, but never the opposite. I say play whatever perks you want, regardless of what items they have. Flashlight saves are a lot harder to pull off now, anyway. You're the one choosing to waste your perk slots on those perks, regardless of if they were decked out in flashlights or not.

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

@Peasant said:
    TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Peasant said:

TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@popoles said:

This is a joke, right? Sabotage typically wastes the survivor's time. 75% of the time when I run sabbo, it ends up saving no one since there's a hook just a few feet away and the killer is faster than me.

• Killigma
    Killigma Member Posts: 372

I am struggling to believe this worked 1% of the time, never mind 99% of the time. If this is how Survivors get there kicks then I am ######### done :chuffed:

• minsc
    minsc Member Posts: 18
    I have no problems dealing with flashlights as killers they try to shine you all you have to do is turn and look away for one second or Rush him and hit him while there's blinding you done it a hundred times to survivors That thank  flashlights are  cool
  • Vortexas
    Vortexas Member Posts: 757

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

If the Survivors aren't Ready'd by the ten second mark I find a new lobby.

rekt

• only1biggs

@Master said:

@only1biggs said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@only1biggs said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@only1biggs said:

@mcNuggets said:

LOL

@only1biggs said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@only1biggs said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@only1biggs said:

@mcNuggets said:

LOL

Thats the survivors way of life. Why git gud when you can instead complain, project power, review bomb and get what you want anyway without any practising

I'm saying it was easy for killers to avoid flashlights before the new animation, now you have to be utterly brain dead, new, or have made a severe mistake to get blinded and drop a survivor. It was easy to avoid, now it's easier.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@only1biggs said:

@Master said:

@only1biggs said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@only1biggs said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@only1biggs said:

@mcNuggets said:

LOL

@only1biggs said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@only1biggs said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@only1biggs said:

@mcNuggets said:

LOL

I'm saying it was easy for killers to avoid flashlights before the new animation, now you have to be utterly brain dead, new, or have made a severe mistake to get blinded and drop a survivor. It was easy to avoid, now it's easier.

It wasn´t exactly easy before the new animation. Depending on the perks the killer used, a survivor could even blind a killer who would face the wall.
    Now it´s harder for survivors to blind the killer during the pickup, but its not impossible. I´ve done it several times without problems.

• only1biggs

@Tsulan said:

@only1biggs said:

@Master said:

@only1biggs said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@only1biggs said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@only1biggs said:

@mcNuggets said:

LOL

@only1biggs said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@only1biggs said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@only1biggs said:

@mcNuggets said:

LOL

It wasn´t exactly easy before the new animation. Depending on the perks the killer used, a survivor could even blind a killer who would face the wall.
    Now it´s harder for survivors to blind the killer during the pickup, but its not impossible. I´ve done it several times without problems.

So have I..against killers who are dumb/new or made a mistake.

• TheLegendDyl4n1

@Master said:

@only1biggs said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@only1biggs said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@only1biggs said:

@mcNuggets said:

LOL

@only1biggs said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@only1biggs said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@only1biggs said:

@mcNuggets said:

LOL

its also the killers. why do you think they changed it in the first place?

• Master

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Master said:

@only1biggs said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@only1biggs said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@only1biggs said:

@mcNuggets said:

LOL

@only1biggs said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@only1biggs said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@only1biggs said:

@mcNuggets said:

LOL

What are you talking about?
    You think the killer problems are a git gud issue? Take a look at the official tournament games where a non-nurse killer has been played

• TheLegendDyl4n1

ok then

• pauloandrade22

@only1biggs said:

@Master said:

@only1biggs said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@only1biggs said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@only1biggs said:

@mcNuggets said:

LOL

@only1biggs said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@only1biggs said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@only1biggs said:

@mcNuggets said:

LOL

The hum face a wall trick required uhh well "GASP" A WALL?!?! who would have thought it . The survivor was at fault here. Now the killer can effectivelly nullify the save tho. Just turn around and done.

• mcNuggets
    mcNuggets Member Posts: 767

@only1biggs said:

@Master said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Master said:

@only1biggs said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@only1biggs said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@only1biggs said:

@mcNuggets said:

LOL

@only1biggs said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@only1biggs said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@only1biggs said:

@mcNuggets said:

LOL

You think the killer problems are a git gud issue? Take a look at the official tournament games where a non-nurse killer has been played

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xe6Enj-FoU

Full of bullshit.
    This guy in the video doesn't even know how to properly play killer.
    He acts like he never versed a team, where all you can do, is loose.

• only1biggs

@mcNuggets said:

@only1biggs said:

@Master said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Master said:

@only1biggs said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@only1biggs said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@only1biggs said:

@mcNuggets said:

LOL

@only1biggs said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@only1biggs said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@only1biggs said:

@mcNuggets said:

LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xe6Enj-FoU

Full of bullshit.

And was one of the few who pipped against the "de-pip squad".

Try again.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    mcNuggets said:

@only1biggs said:

@Master said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Master said:

@only1biggs said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@only1biggs said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@only1biggs said:

@mcNuggets said:

LOL

@only1biggs said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@only1biggs said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@only1biggs said:

@mcNuggets said:

LOL

Full of bullshit.

I faced him long ago and believe me, he does know how to play as a killer. I didn't know him by that time, a friend told me who was he after the match.
    You will believe what u want at the end, you just dont want to admit what the video says because counters all your excuses.
  • yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832

pretty embarrassing to brag about needing SWF to win imo

• Gun_Doc
    Gun_Doc Member Posts: 43
    edited August 2018

I personally don’t care nor do I pay attention to what the survivors do before the match. You want to keep switching characters…fine I really don’t care. It just gives me more time to drink my coffee or beer (depending on the time of day) before the match starts. I already have all my perks set to what I want run before I even start the lobby.

The only thing that I do pay attention to is the one or two players who want to waste my time by letting the timer run all the way down. I pay special attention to those players and make it my mission to find, hook and camp them until they are rescued. Then I will either immediately hit them again and rehook/camp or I tunnel them for a while and then rehook/camp until you either die or DC.

Winning the match (for me) isn’t a priority. Having fun is, so I really could care less.

Edit:
    WOW, I didn’t think about how toxic my above post makes me sound since I didn’t really go into detail very much so let me clarify it a bit.

I don’t go around ONLY looking for that one or two survivors that waited the entire clock. I still play as normal, however, I keep my eye out for those individuals and once I have them already on the hook then I will camp them and make sure they get sacrificed.

Post edited by Gun_Doc on
  • mcNuggets
    mcNuggets Member Posts: 767
    edited August 2018

If he plays a weak killer and gets a map not in his favor, he won't stand a chance againt a "good" swf with voice comm. (survivors usually use offerings for maps, so you most likely don't get "The Game")

He explains how to player killer well, I know all the strats, because I use it myself.

But he explained the flashlight issue and the gen rushing issue completely wrong (subjective).

Flashlights were overpowered as hell before the pickup speed change, especially for killers like Huntress or Hag. You basically couldn't do much against 1-3 skilled players wanting to save their mate.
    You won't have major issues with Hillbilly or Nurse with flashlights of course, but with every other (not viable high mobility) killer, you'll have a lot issues.
    Survivors don't die in a wall normally in SWF, so this is not even an option. (They most likely have DS, so if the flashlights save fails, they still get a free escape)
    You can waste a perk slot or accept the free rescue. (Flashlight saves while picking up and not being able to move yet are seeming to be a network issue anyway, like freezing on objects before being able to use them.
    So basically if timed perfectly, you can't even do ######### against it.)

Gen rushing is no survivor spawn issues or a bad map pressure issue.
    It's there because the gen timer is a constant value not affected by how many players are alive.
    If you don't play an fast downing or teleporting killer, you don't stand a chance against gen rushing.

Basically you have to down and hook a survivor before 1-2 gens are popped to even stand a chance against good survivors.
    If the map is not in your favor, you are screwed when there is no possibility for a 3 gen strat in nearly every way.

I still manage to get 3-4k nearly every game as killer.
    Even with extremely bad killers.
    But whenever I get a skilled SWF, the game shows me how powerless I really am, when not playing top tier killers.

But I don't like the high tier killers, I prefer mid-low tier killers like the pig, the wraith, the shape etc.
    For me the game is no fun getting gen rushed by a 4 swf with flashlights and dstrike while not being able to counter play.

He represented these 2 things completely wrong in my opinion. So I assumed he isn't good at killing.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    mcNuggets said:

@Vietfox said:
    mcNuggets said:

@only1biggs said:

@Master said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Master said:

@only1biggs said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@only1biggs said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@only1biggs said:

@mcNuggets said:

LOL

@only1biggs said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@only1biggs said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@only1biggs said:

@mcNuggets said:

LOL

Full of bullshit.

I faced him long ago and believe me, he does know how to play as a killer. I didn't know him by that time, a friend told me who was he after the match.
    You will believe what u want at the end, you just dont want to admit what the video says because counters all your excuses.

If he plays a weak killer and got a map not in his favor, he won't stand a chance againt a "good" swf with voice comm.
    He explains how to player killer well, I know all the strats, because I use it for my own.
    But he explained the flashlight issue completely wrong and he explained the gen rushing issue completely wrong.

Flashlights were overpowered as hell before the pickup speed change, especially for killers like Huntress or Hag.
    You won't have major issues with Hillbilly or Nurse with flashlights of course, but with every other (not viable high mobility) killer.
    Survivors don't die in a wall normally in SWF, so this is not even an option. (They most likely have all DS)
    You can waste a perk slot or accept the free rescue. (Flashlight saves while picking up and not being able to move yet seemed to be a network issue anyway, like freezing on objects before being able to use them)

Gen rushing is no survivor spawn issues or a bad map pressure issue.
    It's there because the gen timer is a constant value not affected by how many players are alive.
    If you don't play an overpowered killer, you don't stand a chance against gen rushing.

Basically you have to down and hook a survivor before 1-2 gens are popped to even stand a chance against good survivors.
    If the map is not in your favor, you are screwed when there is no possibility for a 3 gen strat.

I still manage to get 3-4k nearly every game as killer.
    Even with extremely bad killers.

I don't like the high tier killers, I prefer mid-low tier killers like the pig, the wraith, the shape etc.
    For me the game is no fun getting gen rushed by a 4 swf with flashlights and dstrike.

He represented these 2 issues completely wrong. (or only for the 2 top tier killers)

In the video he talks about this kind of swf pro squads, and he says 2 important things:
    1-That facing them as a killer doesnt happen as often as many killer mains try to make us think.
    2-That even being a top tier squad, everyone makes mistakes, and if they dont make any mistake and do everything perfectly they honestly deserve to live.
    I agree with both points.
    Sometimes survivors die in a matter of seconds, sometimes killers get 0 K. We just gotta deal with that and move on to the next match.
  • TheLegendDyl4n1

@yeet said:
    pretty embarrassing to brag about needing SWF to win imo

i dont need SWF to win but when i flashlight save everyone else and end up being hooked and instead of trying to save me they leave me through the exit gate to die it kind of gets annoying since i wouldn't be like that if you were SWF