Should console have an end game chat like PC

FrostyTurtle
FrostyTurtle Member Posts: 5

Should they give console the same end game chat that PC has?

Should console have an end game chat like PC 63 votes

Yes
46%
Hail_to_the_KingBlade92Cheersdanielbird11TapeKnotTheGameZpro3Ihitscenekids23FriendlyMateYaBoiTanisGrootDudeA9F6TaigatoxicmeggBrucecastro81PercyJacksonthefallenloserDebridgedBennyDReaper_xxcap9130 29 votes
No
53%
PuggyMohawkFoggyDownpournessanikkiCrtKazzSpacingLlamasfeechimaElkI_am_NeganJotaFog_KingAxX7891GrossAnimeTrashpootis_BearFebb3Walker_of_the_fog_96Boosted_Dwightmusstang62dfrenchieeDr_Loomiskaratinac97 34 votes

Comments

• Jota
    Jota Member Posts: 156
    No

This would just increase the toxicity

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666
    No

Considering I usually get extremely negative messages in the PSN chat alone, i think adding a post game chat like on PC would be a terrible idea

• thefallenloser
    thefallenloser Member Posts: 1,277
    Yes

lol i take great pleasure in hearing salt, but also it's not always bad. much easier way to just compliment another player

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059
    No

No I don't feel like getting blasted after every match. If they want to talk they can message me.

• Kagari_Leha
    Kagari_Leha Member Posts: 555
    No

saying that from a pc point of view but console is already toxic enough to go inside everyone's dms to insult them, so what's the point of adding an endgame chat at this point

• Brucecastro81
    Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,609
    Yes

People already sent hate mail, so nothing would change and also would be cool to meme

• GrossAnimeTrash
    GrossAnimeTrash Member Posts: 11
    No

I say no only because I love forcing salty survivors to go through the whole process of clicking my name, adding me to a group and typing out each letter of each word manually.

Plus there are things that people could say in the chat box that don’t get regulated. Y’all on PC can keep your death threats and racism and ######### threats there. Try that on PSN and Sony will just straight nuke you. Angry PSN messages are like the equivalent of a dog on a 3 inch leash.

• Febb3
    Febb3 Member Posts: 49
    No

The toxicity is going to get bigger if they add chat and it takes time to write in ps4 so at that point all of the survivors have return to the lobby.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Yes

Yes but with an option to disable it.

• CrtKazz
    CrtKazz Member Posts: 214
    No

I had to change my privacy settings on PS4 because of DbD alone.. community is way too entitled and toxic on both sides.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    No

Absolutely not. Just...no.

• TheGameZpro3
    TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 699
    Yes

As a console player, I hate having to send a private message to the killer just to say "GG WP". besides, (I think you can do this on PC so why not on console) you can just hide the chat if you don't like end-game toxicity.

also, my fries taste awful, they need more salt.

• CrescentGent
    CrescentGent Member Posts: 60
    No

Bad idea. PC is notorious for salt and endgame just enhances said salt, don't let poor innocent console plebs deal with it too.

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632

I'm not going to vote on this one at all as I fall in the middle.

Yes, because one platform shouldn't have special features and it would prevent people from sending messages through friend requests.

No, because people are already toxic #########.

• fairfieldisms
    fairfieldisms Member Posts: 43
    No

Definitely not. I just shut off my messaging on my PS4 to anyone besides my friends on PSN because I got my first hate messages after a match and it was the worst. I definitely don't want an end game chat. People are so toxic over this game and I don't know why we can't just enjoy it and people feel the need to harass each other over it.

• FC3962
    FC3962 Member Posts: 2
    Yes

I know most poeple will use it to be toxic, but it would be nice to say GG's when you get a really good killer or a good team or specific player.

• Okoru
    Okoru Member Posts: 144
    Yes

I heard it does if you have KB+M?

• RobMeister88
    RobMeister88 Member Posts: 351
    No

Definitely not. If the community was chill, then yes, but it's extremely toxic, and I'm talking about the Xbox community as a whole. Sure every platform has its toxicity but on Xbox it's the worst. If people beat you in the game they message gg to bait you into a salt trap, or if you beat them they send salt messages and even party invites to berate you. Stuff don't phase me, if they send gg I just reply with "Nice bait, but gg", no point in typing out a sob story paragraph. Party invites are death traps but I sometimes accept em, and usually regret doing so after. Even when I try to get them to understand my pov and to teach them the fundamentals of the game and the messed up balance which influence my play styles, they just berate me or come up with a nonsensical argument. The Xbox community is just one big tragedy. Adding an endgame chat will just tempt toxic people to spread it more easily. I wish the community was more chill, but as of late, there are more bad apples than good apples, at least on Xbox.