Killers, what's your go-to perk?

Tatariu
Tatariu Member Posts: 3,068

For me, it has to be Discordance. I just love the awareness it provides, and it really helps Legion in the early game.

Comments

• dfrenchiee
    dfrenchiee Member Posts: 334

shadowborn best perk without a doubt 😚

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666
    edited January 2020

Fire up mixed with either bamboozle or brutal strength, I just love the increased pallet breaking and vaulting speeds

• Tatariu

It should just be base kit tbh. I gotta say tho, it's a great QOL perk.

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,047

Thrilling Tremors.

Best Gen Lock, Information, Stall perk available.

Locks down gens, Stalls further progress towards the gens if no ones on one, and provides the information to know which gens to run to for survivors.

Also makes the best out of the killers most useless time. Carrying a surv.

• Tatariu

Okay, that is pretty fun, especially on Legion. You vault crazy fast.

• Acesthetiic
    Acesthetiic Member Posts: 1,077

Discordance

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

Save the best for last

Its my baby

• JetTheWaffleCat
    JetTheWaffleCat Member Posts: 284

Other than BBQ, I like to integrate Enduring into my build if I have the space for it.

It feels so nice to be able to recover from a stun so fast and began zoning (I know that Brutal is better for this but MMM that stun recovery) the survivor to an unsafe area.

Also, when the survivor stuns you on the same side and you yoink them off the pallet or hit them again in a split second.

• goat10em
    goat10em Member Posts: 749

Thrilling tremors. Love that perk, especially combined with pop.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

I'm All Ears because Nurse thrives from it. :P

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327

Thrilling Tremors combined with Surge for me. Especially the moment you grab the survivor from the Gen they were just on. That explosion and blocking is the best sound ever.

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295

I have an addiction to whispers. Its always on. No hooks required. You cant block it. Its great for finding that last survivor. If an area is empty i know not to waste my time there.

Notable favorites are pgtw, myc, stbfl, Franklin's

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335

Discordance and thrilling , love these perks.

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396

Whispers. I’m a potato so it helps so much when I’m faced against immersive survivors.

• thefallenloser
    thefallenloser Member Posts: 1,277

psstpssstpsssstWHISPERSsssssss

• Avilgus
    Avilgus Member Posts: 1,261

Pop goes the weasel and STBFL !

• Kagari_Leha
    Kagari_Leha Member Posts: 555

I love Surveillance (with Surge / New Ruin) and Devour Hope

they are just fun to play, and Surv really helps on a lot of maps (I mean, Freddy with Ruin and Surveillance is so good)

• yutycorn
    yutycorn Member Posts: 246

Devour hope or Nurse's are my babies

Love some haunted too

• ThisGuuy83
    ThisGuuy83 Member Posts: 1,303

BBQ. I main GF and it's great for readings for you sneaking up on unsuspecting survs that don't know your coming. and the BP's, or course..

• FleshTorpedo
    FleshTorpedo Member Posts: 394

BBQ, mainly for the Bloodpoints, but its aura is useful on high mobility killers. Very hard to play knowing you will only get half the bloodpoints if you dont run BBQ or a 100% bp offering.

• Tarvesh
    Tarvesh Member Posts: 765

Lobby Dodge

After that, probably Pop Goes The Weasel

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295

The only hex worth it's weight. They don't get a notice until you get 3 stacks. The way it should be. Really, if the devs decide one day to give a DH notification when they first touch a gen. The perk will be used less than monstrous shrine.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

Pop Goes the Weasel.

• Advorsus
    Advorsus Member Posts: 1,033

I enjoy distressing with unnerving. It's my go to perk combo. After that I can slap on overcharge with corrupt or discordance. Or I can slap on coulrophobia and sloppy. A lot of fun lol

• Creepingcam1070
    Creepingcam1070 Member Posts: 330

Pop Goes the Weasel.

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,311

Probably STBFL or Whispers. I just feel like something's missing if I don't have them on killers that do a lot of M1 and... most killers respectively.

• Rareware0192
    Rareware0192 Member Posts: 360

BBQ and Whispers.

• joker7997
    joker7997 Member Posts: 899

Bbq, and since the ruin change I've fallen in love with noed, it's the only way to punish gen rushers

• BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125

BBQ. Best snowball and targeting perk. It is not only good at finding your next target, you have alot of map awareness what Discordence or other simiular perks cant give to you. You know mostly exact at which gen is getting worked on or what survivor overall do at this moment. You can abuse this knowledge to create even more pressure.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

Bbq, obviously

• mylesmylo
    mylesmylo Member Posts: 354

Well not ruin anymore 😂 was that to soon?

• RayrafLPP
    RayrafLPP Member Posts: 621

I think i wouuld pick play with your food. But only on insta down killers. Its about finding the right person fast to gain more power, i really like obsession based perks. Pwyf is nice with rancor, its nice to always let the obsession go and at the end one hit +mori her

• chockfullofmoxie
    chockfullofmoxie Member Posts: 11

Amen. If I’m going to go through the abuse of being a killer then I’m gonna x2 the points.

• Dicklaycia
    Dicklaycia Member Posts: 147

Not much of a Killer player, but Barbecue and Chili is what I like to run best. I’m trying to play for those sweet, sweet Bloodpoints so that maybe I can level some of my Killers to an appropriate level. The ability to see the auras of Survivors is also a nice facet to it, as it guides my otherwise-clueless self to some targets.

• 53nation
    53nation Member Posts: 681

I personally love nurse's calling. I'll find any excuse to equip this.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

Pop Goes the Weasel. I like the confirmed value.

• hex_genrush
    hex_genrush Member Posts: 736

BBQ and noed

• 28_stabs
    28_stabs Member Posts: 1,470

Rancor.

It just works.

• Elik
    Elik Member Posts: 119

Definitely pop. I dont want to play without it because kicking a gen with 80% down to 50 is the best thing ever. Especially if you hook multiple people and keep using it on the same gen because survivors keep tapping it XD

• BloodyNights
    BloodyNights Member Posts: 526

BBQ is my go to perk....you know blood points...aura reading, stall potential on those who jump in lockers to avoid the aura reading.

Pop has been my go to at the moment. It was ruin to slow the game down just a lil bit. Though I do randomly run both pop and ruin on characters like Demogorgon.

Nurse's Calling is also one of my favorite perks to run. I mostly use stealth characters so catching someone healing another can give me a lot of extra pressure.

Those would be my top 3 in order I think

• Coder
    Coder Member Posts: 747

BBQ, for the points, also I feel blind when I don't use it.

• andyollolloll
    andyollolloll Member Posts: 940

To have early game time to go and collect each trap to set I always go for... ah.... wait.

Erm No ED?

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590
    edited January 2020

Pop. Nothing else really worthwhile to slow down gens. Plus I like that it rewards you for playing well.