Killer should get less points for every hook of the same person in a row

124»

Comments

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335

I have said multiple times to play however you want. But let's not pretend tunneling some one off the hook takes skill. It's a low skill tactic that happens a d will cost you the game in most cases.

Just stating you don't have to use these tactics to b be successful.

• Getting less points for doing the objective and killing

That's a new one.

• Runcore
    Runcore Member Posts: 328
    edited February 2020

Yeah, lets whip killers more and more. No matter that devs are gutting killers every patch now lets add another punishment for not playing according to survivors stupid "rulebook". Im really boiling every time I read here nonsense topics like "Killers should get less points for...." or "Lets punish camping"...etc. Just get used to fact that camping and tunneling are legit tactics that are no way punishable (and never will be). As you cannot punish SWF voice comm (that is not fun for killers), you cannot punish killers for camping/tunneling (even its not fun for survivors). Deal with that and instead focus on objectives while killer is camping. And dont blame killers for using camping/tunneling, its only result of insane gen speeds and ruining best gen-rush counter perk Hex:Ruin - killers just literaly have no time to chase and hook every survivor 3x, its impossible to do when playing vs well organised SWF groups. Just stop crying in every 2nd topic and saying what killers can and cannot do according to your imaginated, non-existing "rulebook".

In your ideal rainbow world killers are forbidden and punished camping,tunneling,slugging, using NOED, using certain killers that are considered "op" by our beloved entitled survivors, using M1 and breathing.... What about just delete killers and replace them with NPC killers. We all will be playing survivors, games will be comfortable, peaceful, easy, pink unicorns will be wandering around and killers will be stupid like rocking horse and you will win 100% of games. Plus if NPC killer hooks someone, immediately will go stand to corner of map for 1 minute to not stress survivors too much. Sounds fun no? Im enclosing new screenshot from game.

Post edited by Runcore on
  • xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816

I promise this is my last time quoting you. I had no idea you were done.

I feel in a public forum I have the right to respond to you when you're commenting on something I said.

Since I've said my piece in this public discourse, and you're saying that you don't want to talk anymore, I can respect that.

• Zeidoktor
    Zeidoktor Member Posts: 2,064

In all seriousness, there's a legit perk idea there. Block other gens for a set time after one is completed. Maybe it's a long block at the start and it becomes shorter for each completed generator, or it specifically blocks the two nearest generators to force survivors to certain ones.