Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Want to get the Adept Nurse, advice?

Hello, I have probably less than an hour on Nurse, and while I do plan on playing her more to try and get better before I do this, can I please get some advice on playing her? She's the last killer adept I have to get.

Note; I play on PS4.

Comments

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238

Ps4 nurse after nerf? O o f.

Not a Nurse main, but I would normally recommend add-ons that make your blinks recharge faster. However, since you're on Ps4, you might be better off using Spasmodic Breath and/or Matchbox so you won't have to rely on blinks too much (but at that point you're not much more than an M1 killer).

Whether you want to hone your blinking skills until you can use them well or just rely on movement speed add-ons is up to you.

As for playstyle, I'd recommend keeping multiple survivors injured to make use of your perks, similar to wraith or ghostface. You might even do well with Fragile Wheeze and Bad Man's breath to make use of your Nurse's Calling (blink to hit someone, get Undetectable for 16 seconds, blink to where you think another survivor is healing to try and get a free hit), though 16 seconds isn't much time.

Other than that, you basically just hope you get a good map and bad survivors.

• immortalls96
    immortalls96 Member Posts: 4,652

Honestly you have to get lucky atm..but practice is all you can do