We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

I thought survivors were bullies with flashlights...

Options
MegDenson
MegDenson Member Posts: 36

but damn, runners in Deathgarden can really destroy you with all special bolts that looks like they are infinite. Example: I was shooting someone but that runner had healing bolts that he shot all time while other runners shot behind me with bolts that mess your vision and slow you down. Now i see that Dbd is very balanced compared to other games.

Comments

• Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737
    Options

I find Deathgarden to be very much like Dead by Daylight, balance wise. Playing Hunter feels like being an old man trying to get rid of some pesky kids messing in your lawn. Just like in DbD, as a Hunter (Killer) you win if the Runners (Survivors) are stupid. If the Runners have any resemblance of map and gameplay knowledge, they can easily bully the Hunter, without even having to bring voice comms into the equation -wich, just like in DbD, make things even worse. DG is just a mediocre, unbalanced and generic-looking shooter. The gunplay in DG is not even close to, say, DOOM, Overwatch or UT. It's a beta, I get it, but, man, every single weapon in DG feels stiff and inconsistent in the way they shoot, you never know how you should try to aim, and the ironsights for the Hunter are just visuals, they don't increase your accuracy. Really, I don't get why some people seems so excited about this mess. DbD at least looks cool.