If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

New interesting object for survivors - Portable gramophone

Options
PLAVT
PLAVT Member Posts: 79

Portable gramophone

A long-forgotten luxury item for all lovers of good music. Used for quiet pastime, dancing, as well as attracting attention, all who are not indifferent to music.

Records from the diary: "Trying to find any loophole in order to escape from this damned place, I was constantly trapped. Delivered to despair, at the last moment I was attracted by the sound of a pleasant melody that came from the depths of the fog. This was my last hope to get out of here ... "

Description of portable gramophone:

• Used to distract the Killer's attention on the entire map without restrictions in the form of the noise effect. It begins its operation only after installing it on the ground, when the survivor has moved more than 20 meters from the installation site.
  • You can pick up after turning it on (When lifting, it turns off until the next setting).
  • The time of installation or collection of the gramophone is 10 seconds.
  • The operating time of the standard gramophone is 30 seconds.
  • The duration of the gramophone can be increased by various improvements.
  • You can not use it for the intended purpose while the gramophone is in your hands.
  • You can often meet in chests and bloody cobwebs.

Gramophone (Enhancements):

Gift gramophone record

• Added 25 seconds to the gramophone operating time
  • The effect is added up

A worn gramophone record

• Add 15 seconds to the time of gramophone operation
  • The effect is added up

_Collection gramophone record «Fighting spirit» (Rare) _

• Increases the speed of movement with a gramophone by 9%
  • Gramophone installation and assembly time is increased by 40 seconds
  • The effect is not stackable

Sapphire needle

• Moderately reduces the rate of charge of the gramophone
    -The effect is added up

Rusty Bell (Rare)

• After the killer approaches the installation site of the gramophone, the aura of the killer becomes visible to all survivors within 10 seconds.
  • Gramophone charging time is increased by 10 seconds

Improved bell (Ultra rare)

• After the killer approaches the installation site of the gramophone, the aura of the killer becomes visible to all survivors within 18 seconds.
  • Gramophone charging time is increased by 25 seconds

Comfortable handle

• Reduces the installation time of the gramophone by 8 seconds

Gramophone carrying strap

• Reduces the gramophone assembly time by 8 seconds

Expensive details

• Reduces the installation and assembly time of the gramophone by 5 seconds.

Advanced mechanism (Ultra rare)

• Does not allow the killer to see the auras of survivors who are within a radius of 15 meters from the installed gramophone (Exceeds all the perks of the killers for highlighting the aur survivors)
  • Adds 40 seconds to the duration of the gramophone
  • Removes the ability to attract a killer with the help of noise

Record with noisy music (Ultra rare)

• After the killer approaches the installed gramophone closer than 5 meters, it gets stunned for 3 seconds
  • The effect is not stackable

Improved spring motor

• Allows you to turn on the gramophone right after installing it without leaving the distance

Who will say that the subject makes an imbalance, then I have the following answer for you: take the Franklin's Demise perk.
Figures are provided for clarity. I'm not a professional artist.
I await your comments, opinions, suggestions or suggestions. I hope DBD developers will get my idea. Thank you all in advance! ; P

Attraction of the killer's attention by the portable gramophone and its image can be seen in the pictures:

Comments

• JoyfulLeader
    JoyfulLeader Member Posts: 571
    Options

I love the illustration and the idea, would the perk Streetwise affect it even if you aren't holding it?

• PLAVT
    edited August 2018
    Options

I love the illustration and the idea, would the perk Streetwise affect it even if you aren't holding it?

I am pleased that you liked my idea, thank you for interesting question. Since perk (Streetwise) at the moment is not much in demand among most players, I think it is worth giving him the opportunity to become relevant finally. Survivors must combine perks more often. Constantly in groups survivors is used only several perks: Decisive strike, Bored time, Adrenaline, Dead Hard, Leader, Self Care, Sprint Burst... I have a variety. So my words - Yes, it does! :)
    Post edited by PLAVT on
  • JoyfulLeader
    Options

Awesome, I was just wondering, this just sounds like a really fun item to add in the game XD maybe it could be noticed by the devs

• PLAVT
    edited August 2018
    Options

Awesome, I was just wondering, this just sounds like a really fun item to add in the game XD maybe it could be noticed by the devs

My desire for many parameters of add-ons should be tested by experts. To each side were happy in the final stage. I know that among the developers are smart people who will make the right fixes or add something necessary.

At the moment I write the story of the heroes of a new Chapter with maniac and the survivor (the killer and the survivor are girls). I think everyone will like it.

Post edited by PLAVT on
  • PLAVT
    Options
    According to my idea should play music from the bell of the gramophone(loudly or strongly, to the discretion). One of these songs / melodies:   "The Shoking Blue - Shoking you" or "Michael Sembello - Maniac".
  • PLAVT
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Many do not like the idea? :|:'(
  • JoyfulLeader
    Options

What do you mean?

• PLAVT
    Options

What do you mean?

No one reacts to the proposed idea of a new subject. Apparently no one is interested in such. Only you liked this idea. :(
  • xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816
    Options

I love this concept. I almost feel like gramophones would be a grand on map item that spawns somewhere when you bring it in, and you almost need to prepaid it like a generator but it fixes much faster. When on it obscures noise in the general vicinity with the errie music. The killer can always break them but you can infinitely repair them, but have to start from scratch each time and must need a tool box.

• PLAVT
    edited August 2018
    Options

I love this concept. I almost feel like gramophones would be a grand on map item that spawns somewhere when you bring it in, and you almost need to prepaid it like a generator but it fixes much faster. When on it obscures noise in the general vicinity with the errie music. The killer can always break them but you can infinitely repair them, but have to start from scratch each time and must need a tool box.

Interesting offer. I think if you add the ability to fix the gramophone, then lost balance small. You can increase the margin of action of the gramophone, but leave the consumption of the subject.
    In my idea, a new item should be spent, as it happens with other items (flashlight, key, tool box, first aid kit, map). But the killer won't interact with him in any way. This item is out of his reach.
    Post edited by PLAVT on
  • Mikysama
    Mikysama Member Posts: 33
    Options
    Not sure that survivors need more advantages against killers.
  • PLAVT
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Mikysama said:
    Not sure that survivors need more advantages against killers.
    I wouldn't say it would give the survivors many advantages. Because some ultra-rare Addons can be removed or reduce their number. The very same portable gramophone will make a variety of gameplay, as well as increase the variety of strategies for the survivors. Survivors will be able to distract the killer. Murderers won't suffer much from this item. You can always take perks cannibal and the doctor, on loss and expenditure items.
    Post edited by PLAVT on
  • Mikysama
    Mikysama Member Posts: 33
    Options
    To increase survivor speed ( by 9% lol ), to can distract or to can see killer aura are not advantages? Whatever the improvements. survivors don't need them. Especially high rank ones. They have enough way to be stronger than the killers. Why not make the killer dance for 5 minutes to can fix freely the gens? I swear some people should play a fix generator game instead of this one if they want everything easier and do not struggle with killers. Personally i don't like this idea. But its a good job though.
  • PLAVT
    Options
    Mikysama said:
    To increase survivor speed ( by 9% lol ), to can distract or to can see killer aura are not advantages? Whatever the improvements. survivors don't need them. Especially high rank ones. They have enough way to be stronger than the killers. Why not make the killer dance for 5 minutes to can fix freely the gens? I swear some people should play a fix generator game instead of this one if they want everything easier and do not struggle with killers. Personally i don't like this idea. But its a good job though.
    Music doesn't have to be added to the game. Enough to add yourself portable gramophone with simple add-ons that will only affect the length of time of the subject. Make only one ultra rare at concealing the auras of survivors from perk barbecue and chili. All Addons to stun the killer, accelerating the movement of survivors can be removed as necessary. Thank you for your support. It was important for me to hear your opinion, even if it is against the addition.