The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

How I would fix Ghostface's Reveal mechanics

Tired of getting exposed when you clearly see the sassy boy stalking ya? Me too. Here's an idea to fix the problem. Lets keep the way you reveal ghostface the same but add a little twist. For those who don't know, currently to reveal ghostface you must hold him center screen for roughly a half second to a second. What if, while still holding him center screen, you could use the point emote to reveal him instantly? It makes sense if you think about it. You are spotting the killer and showing there he is! I don't think it could be abused because you still have to have him in the same position as you would have before. Also I don't think pointing in all directions like a lunatic would work as an effective counter. Emotes have little use outside of extremely vague communication and bm anyways. Why not spice things up a bit? Thoughts?

Comments

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318

This makes sense. The point of GF's power to me is that he has it until he's found. A survivor who's pointing at him obviously found him. This would probably also make his reveal easier to understand for newer players.

• underlord99
    underlord99 Member Posts: 1,030

I would honestly be okay with this, however there have been several times where ive been broken out of stealth behind a wall.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

As long as they make it a little harder to reveal him generally, for example, not being revealed behind a wall, I'd be fine with it.

• DisappointedUser
    DisappointedUser Member Posts: 420

Easy.. make GF a tier S killer by not allowing him to be revealed. :)