The Rank System Is Trash

So ever since I started playing Dbd which wasn't too long ago, the ranking was off. Don't get me wrong! I LOVE the updated rank system, but I think that it could use a little more work.

Recently I played a game where we had one DC and 5 gens, the killer was going after one person until they died on hook. We got one gen done until the killer came after me, killed me within the first 5 to 7 minutes of the game, and I de-piped TWICE! Come on now! How could I have helped that!?

When they patrol until you're off the hook and gets you downed again and apparently I'M bad? That makes no sense.

I just want them to fix it in a way where it's fair...

Comments

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    1. You can't depip twice if you didn't dc.
    2. "killed me withtin the first 5 to 7 minutes" For how long you've been chased. Did you get any of escaped boldness points?
    3. With patrolling you can't do anything (exception maybe Borrowed Time)
  • InsertUsername
    InsertUsername Member Posts: 4

@Milo said:
    2. "killed me withtin the first 5 to 7 minutes" For how long you've been chased. Did you get any of escaped boldness points?

I understand where your coming from, but you need at least some points from the other categories, I didn't get any altruistic action points from that whole game, but I suppose one pip isn't that bad.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@InsertUsername said:

@Milo said:

I understand where your coming from, but you need at least some points from the other categories, I didn't get any altruistic action points from that whole game, but I suppose one pip isn't that bad.

Stuff like this happens. It depends on the one playing the killer