Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

If all of the Killers were put into a map and pitted against each other, who would win?

Comments

• Vors
    Vors Member Posts: 11

Oni charges his power passively

• skiafluff
    skiafluff Member Posts: 58
    edited February 2020

There's only one way to really know...

• kazakun
    kazakun Member Posts: 581

Of course Pig would die first,since she's literally just a regular human being in a costume lol. I mean,I guess Ghostface would be too. Most of the other ones have died before and/or can't die. I've never seen Stranger Things to know if that thing can be killed,but it's pretty scary,ha.

• picigu9
    picigu9 Member Posts: 50

Ash, or Clown. Clown + Freddy would be the best duo ever.

• spookysnaxx
    spookysnaxx Member Posts: 2

But can we make this an actual game mode?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229
    edited February 2020

Freddy realistically, since dream world OP.

Spirit would be a toss up, you can't kill what is already dead. So that doesn't seem overly fair, I imagine without assistance from the entity they couldn't even be as physical as they are.

Beyond that, I would say if we are talking outside of some BS entity stuff... Demogorgon maybe. He would just grab them and drag them immediately to the upside down, where there are far more dangerous and death is pretty much certain given the toxic atmosphere.

In a sheer brutal fight, Oni seems pretty strong, I can't imagine anything in a straight up 1v1 fight beating him, the fact people are saying Myers who is just a dude is kinda funny. Anyone who is "Just a guy" (Or girl) doesn't stand a chance really tbh.

• joeyprtr
    joeyprtr Member Posts: 42

None, they would just spend the whole game on the forum complaining about the others perks begging for devs to Nerf them. They would be kicked one by one for being idle.

• LOA
    LOA Member Posts: 235

I don't think any of the psychos could handle the Nurse.

• johnmwarner
    johnmwarner Member Posts: 3,793

He can’t actually trigger it without blood it stops at 99% passively

• johnmwarner

Myers is something else in the original series if movies, around the third sequel they made him some sort of possession demon thing

• Scytere
    Scytere Member Posts: 123

Myers or Spirit. Myers would tombstone everyone or Spirit would just phase and Mori everyone from behind.

• NullEXE
    NullEXE Member Posts: 1,632

Which proven in the Freddy VS Jason movie. Freddy can literally just see in your own nightmares to learn your fear. The only killer that may have a chance against him is Myers because Myers is the embodiment of fear itself.

• JacksonWise
    JacksonWise Member Posts: 651

Oni because he is an absolute unit. Just needs to spill a little blood and then he gains superior speed and power. He would also more than likely have high endurance with all the armor and his combat experience.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229
    edited February 2020

Those are all considered non canon though it's why the latest movie skips them. They use the original Myers in the game, the one from before all that too, so that is the canon I am going with.

• PrettyFaceKate
    PrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 1,776
    edited February 2020

It's between Oni and Demo. They roflstomp all the other killers Hulk-smash style.

• johnmwarner

Fair enough, the yeah he dies early just a dude.

Maybe they’re some shady politics going on though, teams and backstabbing lol

• Zamblot
    Zamblot Member Posts: 270
    edited February 2020

Demo in my opinion. The killers may have been boosted strength wise and while the Demogorgon is not actually that strong when it comes to killing as shown by the show which is where his lore is from in stranger things he is shown to be a complete ######### to kill that can ignore rifle fire etc. Even with the onis strength I doubt Oni would land a clean hit on him and if he did I doubt it would do much more than phase him

• Shaai1
    Shaai1 Member Posts: 87
    edited February 2020

If we don't count Freddy and Myers, since they are immortal...

A lot of people says Oni, but he gets his power from blood of survivors and i don't think its easy to make killers bleed.

But for the title, i say Huntress. She can just put a hatchet right to the head of anyone, from the distance.

Second might be Spirit for her ability of unpredictable attacks.

Hag and Nurse, as someone mentioned, are small and weak, no threat for killers.

• McLightning
    McLightning Member Posts: 949

All the ones I listed are all still just humans. That's my point. The winner would likely be Freddy or Oni, just because of what they are lol.

• JordanMalicious
    JordanMalicious Member Posts: 383

So, I'm loving all the answers in this thread. Good light hearted fun :)

My honest opinion, any of the "human" killers (bubba,Myers, legion,etc) would probably die first. My theory being that yes, they are strong, but they are still human. Freddy, Oni, Demo, Spirit and so on belong to a more special realm or plane of existence so I figure they would have the edge in most scenarios. Spirit is technically a ghost so good luck killing her....again.

Freddy is a freaking nightmare demon who is again, dead. So, kill him and chances are he will come right back.

Demogorgon is a freaking monster from another plane of existence, very durable, has a giant flower head that can eat you, massive claws and the ability to walk between realms.

Oni is also a ghost (right?) Who goes donkey Kong over everything, so, again, good luck with that...try stabbing him with a kitchen knife Myers and see what happens.

Sorry for long the post....this was a lot of fun to think about!

PS. Jason Vorhees would show up at the end of the fight as a boss character. ;)

• kazakun
    kazakun Member Posts: 581

Maybe I should've said "most human" I guess. That goes for Ghostface as well. Michael Myers is human but can't be killed. Freddy already died once so I'd probably have to agree since he can come into the real world...but I don't know if any of these guys actually sleep,lol. Huntress I guess is on the same level. All they really have is stealth. I honestly didn't know the clown was human,can't even lie. I mean,you'd think it'd be one sided,but Captain America and Batman still win fights,and they are mostly regular guys.

• doodledot
    doodledot Member Posts: 70

Well, in a small dbd map with that many killers, its easy for micheal to stalk all and instant down from a corner

• Primalux135
    Primalux135 Member Posts: 1,045

Spirit cuz she is already dead and its already pieces of her so how u gonna harm her 😂

• VaJaybles
    VaJaybles Member Posts: 658

KILLCOUNT BASED OFF OF ALL MOVIES FROM LICENSED KILLER.

STARTING FROM WEAKEST TO STRONGEST.

Leatherface- 21 kills, 8 movies

Freddy- 39 kills, 8 movies including a reboot

Ghostface- 57 kills, 4 movies and 2 seasons on TV.

Piggie/jigsaw- 60 kills, 7 movies

Daddy meyers-107 kills, 9 movies.

The most accurate info I could gather quickly from yt/Google.

• Jplanas98
    Jplanas98 Member Posts: 532

I feel like the answers can vary depending on whether you view this as a fight using the Kilerrs in-game abilities, or view this as an animated fight or movie scene fight.

• chase131119
    chase131119 Member Posts: 839

Nurse, she can blink behind an exit gate and hide.

• CLAUDETTEINABUSH
    CLAUDETTEINABUSH Member Posts: 2,210

I bet either nea of demo.

Nea is literally the entity and demo is the best Hunter.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,894

Michael. The only killer who can defy the entity and murder without needing to hook a single person.

• Vors
    Vors Member Posts: 11

I guess, he doesn’t need it anyways why would he use a blunt object when he has a katana and as for running the only other killer that runs is legion but he’s not much of a threat

• NEVELEVEN11
    NEVELEVEN11 Member Posts: 141

Hag. With tje right addon she can teleport to any trap shes placed without them being triggered. She could escape a tight spot easy.

• Spooky13
    Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,471

You guys are sleeping on Demo. It's an actual predator from another dimension. My bets on either Demo, Oni, or Myers.

• ZoneDymo
    ZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946

considering Myers and Freddy atleast are pretty much immortal, yeah its going to be a long fight.

But Myers because, lets be honest, he is the OG slasher

• johnmwarner

Demo has been beaten multiple times by a girl with telekinesis, so not gonna be a match for magical/mythical creature

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

I can see Pig getting RBT kills while she's dead and make the battle a draw 😁

• 28_stabs
    28_stabs Member Posts: 1,470

Bubba would 360 everyone.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

I'm gonna put my money on Freddy because he exists in the Dream World and therefore can't really be killed or anything. Plus he has full control of your dreams and is basically God there (going by films not the game).

The only ones that could contend with Freddy are Spirit, Nurse, and Demo. Spirit and Nurse are basically ghosts/undead so killing them may not even be possible. Most likely the 3 would stalemate. Demo is iffy. I don't watch ST but if Demo doesn't sleep then it's possible it would also be a sort of stalemate situation. Though I think Demo could be killed so he would be less likely to win than Spirit/Nurse.

But Freddy hands down has the biggest advantage here. He exists in another dimension where he is both unkillable and omnipotent. And if the other 3 were somehow able to fall asleep, he could keep them trapped there if not have the ability to outright kill them.

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,713
    edited February 2020

Depends on whether or not the killers are being limited by the entity and if we're going off of movies.

Now assuming they can all be killed some killers like Clown, Pig, Ghostface, Legion and Hag are dead super early no matter what.

From there I think Wraith, Trapper, Billy, Cannibal and Myers would go next. While Wraith could hide, most killers always have that weird 6th sense thing so I don't think it'd work well for him. He can also be interacted with so once he's found, he's probably dead. Trapper is basically a killable Jason, Billy and Cannibal have their chainsaws but with how bulky most people are, they probably tank the attack and kill them or straight up deflect it. Even Trapper just lunging could probably deflect the chainsaws. Myers is beefy but I don't think he could compete with some of the others, especially if we go standard human Myers.

It would be interesting to see how Plague's super puke and Doctor's shocks would affect people. Depending on the damage, I think they would do really well but are unlikely to win.

Huntress also does decent for a bit with her ranged attacks but once she's out, she's in the same boat as the Trapper.

Demo, Nurse, Oni, Spirit and Freddy I think are the top competitors and to see who wins would be determined if they're limited or not.

Freddy is especially interesting. If we go just in gamewise then he dies super early with Clown and the others since he's just a short boy with claw hands and a power that wouldn't do much to other killers besides let him run away. If it's in universe Freddy then it'd depend on if they fear him or not? I haven't watched the movies in a while but he required people to fear him before he can do the more crazy stuff right? So he might not be able to do much against some killers.

Oni and Demo are both super beefy killers. Oni is also a trained swordsman and would do quite well against most killers. Demo's animalistic nature would also work well against most.

Spirit and Nurse all depend on if they're handicapped or not. If they have full control then they could just keep teleporting around while only being able to be injured for short bursts making them very likely to be one of the last survivors. Oni depending on how good his samurai senses are, might be able to hit them as they're teleporting to attack him.

I don't think demo could beat Nurse, Spirit or Oni if they're not being limited. I don't think Freddy's power would work on Demo either and it's up in the air if he can affect the other 3.

I think Oni would be able to beat Nurse. Her weapon would do little damage to him and I think he'd be able to get off a hit eventually.

I also think the same would apply to Spirit but with more damage being done to him. Assuming Freddy is unable to fear kill him I think Oni wins a majority of these Death Battles as he is the only killer that is a trained fighter and has the brawn and ability to back it up.

If Freddy is able to fear kill people then he pulls off a majority of wins instead of Oni.

Spirit and Nurse will often come in the top 3 and even win sometimes in the majority of fights.

Demo gets like a constant top 5 slot but will rarely win.

Doctor and Plague are dark horse winners depending on how their power effects others.

Everyone else will have varying places depending on who they go against first but will almost never win or even come close.

• ASAPTurtle
    ASAPTurtle Member Posts: 968

Oni, Spirit, and Michael. First to go out imo would be Plague.

• TheEdMaverick
    TheEdMaverick Member Posts: 101

For me:

Freddy. Oni, Demo, Spirit and Nurse are the most lethal ones since they are all dead.

• Freddy is being treated with less power in the entity’s realm. So he has not that strength. But he can remain alive and getting hide in their dreams (if they can sleep)
    • Oni is an evil swordsman with a rage within, looking for revenge with a katana and a kanabo. He already knows kombat strategies and no one could beat him in a 1v1. Since he’s already dead (he has a tight rope in his neck) he can’t die.
    • Demo it’a a beast made to kill with his large hands and his head, very lethal but not that smart.
    • Spirit is just dead, so, two things can happen: she can get hit (since she cannot go trough objects) getting hurt and bleed out (or nothing happens since she can’t feel anything I guess) or other objects than her sword cannot touch her.
    • Nurse it’s another level, he can steal life (breath) from living bodies so it is very interesting how much his power can do to Oni or Spirit, even Freddy.

I would do for Oni since he can go in rage fk mode (but without blood he is completely lost, but if he bloods then Spirit does, and Demo can bleed but it’s probably a dark liquid), Spirit if his old grandfather cannot bear her and Nurse. Freddy can be a pain in the ass I guess so Idk anymore

• Vampirox
    Vampirox Member Posts: 411

it wouldnt work with Freddy winning, you gotta remember Freddy needs fear to increase his powers. We talking about a brawl of evil characters theres no fear, so Freddy would be weakest.

• baemee094
    baemee094 Member Posts: 21

leatherface, he can just basically use his m2 forever

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267

Wraith, with the power of invisibility.

• Tarvesh
    Tarvesh Member Posts: 765

Wraith.

He simply stands there, invisible, while everyone kills eachother and waits. When there's one very injured killer left.... *Bing bong* THWAK!

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

The real question is wich one of the killers would win in a dance off

• Helevetin_nopee
    Helevetin_nopee Member Posts: 408

Oni would destroy every other killer. Aside from Spirit of course

• Marcus
    Marcus Member Posts: 2,047

Spirit and Nurse are ghosts, they can't be killed.

You need to pull out Freddy from his Dream World in order to kill him.

If Plague is able to spread her sickness and she's taken out then all killers who aren't ghosts/demons would eventually die because of sickness.